• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Panthers have 2 receivers , right?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

A team coached by Ron Rivera will never prioritize a offensive position like this.

Theres going to be some interesting changes I think if 2018 season is bad. I'm thinking the new owner is going to watch what happens very carefully and if we regress again and dont make the playoffs /losing season, Rivera/Shula could be axed . 

Almost everything depends on who our new owner is. Under JR, we could expect nothing to change until he died. Under someone else that is much more concerned with winning?

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

A team coached by Ron Rivera will never prioritize a offensive position like this.

I'd love to tell you that you're wrong, but you're probably right. But it should. There is a reason the Saints offense is so freakin good. Payton and Brees are a passing offense right? Until they decided to have Ingram, draft Kamara, and get Adrian Peterson. That's a true commitment to saying, we're not just gonna run it, but we're gonna dominate on the ground AND keep our passing attack. They OVERdid it, and had to let AP go. But it's ok to overdue it. They found balance and now, really have few flaws on offense at all. That's what the NFL requires.

We're not committed to making our passing game truly better, and then wonder why losing a 4th string receiver becomes "crippling" and Cam has to save us. We traded away our #1 receiver to open up more opportunities for undrafted guys. That's not a commitment. We also lost our running game, while waiting too long on the passing game! We're in need of retooling both.

It’s not just Kamara, it’s Thomas, Hill, coleman(I liked in that draft) and they brought Ginn too. Snead even

obviously they made good choices for their offensive line too. All that with Brees making so much.

how? When we seem to have trouble affording anyone.

Archived