• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projected 2018 FA WR's..

WOW!!

1 hour ago, Trill OG said:

The problem with those other WR's none of them are #1 WR's. We need a sure fire thing and someone who can compete with the Julio Jones/Antonio Browns/Deandre Hopkins of the NFL.

Josh Gordon should be our top target. He is the only available WR who would completely change our offense. He is physical, and he has the speed to burn you deep. Can you imagine how much Gordon would open up our offense with his presence?

I’m down for gordon, but a contengency plan would need to be in place. The #1 is a little over blown on here imo, we need a guy who can run the full route tree so teams cannot just sit on routes. I just need a guy when face against top tier cb’s to win 50/50 

however gordon will work most corners with ease

I keep hearing the Rams are likely to franchise tag Sammy Watkins. I would then like us to go hard after Allen Robinson (#1 on my wish list). Marqise Lee, Paul Richardson, or possibly Terrelle Pryor for cheap are good backup plans. 

Josh Gordon is too much of a wildcard for me. Too bad because he was/is supremely talented. 

Heck, I'd still draft a WR too. We have to quit messing around and fully stock this position for the new offense and not put all our hopes on Samuel/Byrd breaking out next year. 

19 minutes ago, Panthers Fanatic said:

I keep hearing the Rams are likely to franchise tag Sammy Watkins. I would then like us to go hard after Allen Robinson (#1 on my wish list). Marqise Lee, Paul Richardson, or possibly Terrelle Pryor for cheap are good backup plans. 

Josh Gordon is too much of a wildcard for me. Too bad because he was/is supremely talented. 

Heck, I'd still draft a WR too. We have to quit messing around and fully stock this position for the new offense and not put all our hopes on Samuel/Byrd breaking out next year. 

Definitely still need to draft another wr

Archived