• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Will Begin Conducting GM Interviews This Week

bobsfoodbasics

To be honest, Gantt isn't entirely correct about nobody letting the cat out of the bag.

Ron Rivera has already publicly stated that Marty hurney should get the job. And Rivera is on the committee picking the GM.

I'd probably tweet that to Gantt but I don't have Twitter.

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would laugh so damn hard if this blew up in JR's face. 

You know, I was content to just say thank you to JR for giving us a team to cheer for and leave it at that as he quietly faded into the sunset.  Now, I hope the bastard goes out the disgrace he most certainly is for all the world to see.  I hope the media crucifies him over this and anything else they can dig up.

fug him and his cronies.

If I were one of the people being interviewed in this dog-and-pony show, I'd be pissed.

And that's the shame. We're set to piss off three qualified candidates in order to install an unqualified puppet

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be honest, Gantt isn't entirely correct about nobody letting the cat out of the bag.

Ron Rivera has already publicly stated that Marty hurney should get the job. And Rivera is on the committee picking the GM.

I'd probably tweet that to Gantt but I don't have Twitter.

Did Rivera really come outright and say that? I know Olsen did.  I was thinking that Rivera kind of gave his support, but not fully. 

20 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Did Rivera really come outright and say that? I know Olsen did.  I was thinking that Rivera kind of gave his support, but not fully. 

From Jourdan Rodrigue (link)

Rivera added that he would like to continue working with Hurney.

“If the opportunity arises, I think it would be outstanding,” he said. “He has done a tremendous job and we have got a very good rapport, I believe. I think he understands what we need and I think he has a good feel for our personnel. There are going to be a lot of tough decisions ahead as we are getting ready, as we go into the future.”

If you were interviewing for a job and you saw one of the interviewers said that about your competition, how would you feel?

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

From Jourdan Rodrigue (link)

If you were interviewing for a job and you saw one of the interviewers said that about your competition, how would you feel?

I probably would feel a little insecure,  but I have confidence and a medium-sized ego.  If they don't hire me,  it's their loss, but it won't be because I didn't try. 

His answer is more PC than anything else.  But,  even still,  everyone involved .knows that he has a leg up.  I don't think that it's going to stop them from giving it their best shot

Archived