• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason never had talk with Peppers

fignewty314

peppers got called out by a team mate. just because the team mate didnt speak one on one with him didnt mean it didnt happen.

I think everyone including J fox saw a marked difference in Peppers play this past week against the skins.

If nothing else motivates pep maybe embarrasment does.

It's a shame when players have to do the coache's job for them. There was nothing wrong with what Beason did yet the FO told him "no,no". Our organization is full of pussies.

Our organization is full of pussies

You got that backwards,and please people,wear your condoms,no matter if they are to big for you!

peppers got called out by a team mate. just because the team mate didnt speak one on one with him didnt mean it didnt happen.

I think everyone including J fox saw a marked difference in Peppers play this past week against the skins.

If nothing else motivates pep maybe embarrasment does.

The key word here is 'skins'. MiniMe could have had a sack against the 'skins'. They are horrible. I'll believe Peps motivated if he strings several good performances together.

The key word here is 'skins'. MiniMe could have had a sack against the 'skins'. They are horrible. I'll believe Peps motivated if he strings several good performances together.

Some people are really ignorant.

Before the game last Sunday Washington had given up 9 sacks in four games. Thats 2.25 sacks per game. Pep had 2 sacks himself.

Face it, we put them under the most pressure they had faced so far this season.

Jared Allen has managed sacks against some of the worst teams in the NFL....he has also put up goose eggs against some of the worst teams. Peppers isn't alone in not putting up huge numbers each week and being a force every game.

Jared Allen has managed sacks against some of the worst teams in the NFL....he has also put up goose eggs against some of the worst teams. Peppers isn't alone in not putting up huge numbers each week and being a force every game.

Here's what is frustrating about Peppers. The greatest of all time, no matter what the sport, have a fire and drive. Not to just beat their opponent, but to destroy them. It's called competitiveness. Look at MJordan, Tiger Woods, and Jerry Rice. These are the most competitive and driven athletes on the planet. This is exactly what Peppers lacks. Everyone sees how physically gifted he is and we all just wish he would have the heart and determination that Jarred Allen plays with. If he did, he would be one of the greatest football players of all time, but he never will be. He'll just be a physically gifted athlete who played football.

Before the game last Sunday Washington had given up 9 sacks in four games. Thats 2.25 sacks per game. Pep had 2 sacks himself.

Uhm Chris Samuels was out early, so who exactly is ignorant?

...that was kinda the point. we should have man-handled them, thats what i expected. We squeaked that game out against a piss poor team. We still have tons of defensive talent thats not clicking.... hope they build some chemistry and improve every week and we can make a run...

...that was kinda the point. we should have man-handled them, thats what i expected. We squeaked that game out against a piss poor team. We still have tons of defensive talent thats not clicking.... hope they build some chemistry and improve every week and we can make a run...

the defense is really fine. I mean, they have no control over the offense giving them the Skins the ball at 1 yard line and to start the game inside the 25. Defense has played well enough for this team to win each.......the offense is repeatedly screwing them and are making wins near impossible. We talked all offseason about the D being a liability.....but it has 100% been the other way around.

the Skins game was only a squeaker b/c the offense doesn't move the ball and the offense gives opponents free points where the Carolina D can't be held resposnible.

One thing about Allen is he dominates and has to be accounted for every play.... mediocre linemen dont block him, when a big play needs to be made he delivers.

And when you'r up by 20 early you dont really need to bust your ass (against the Rams). Allen didnt have any stats in that game because the Viks were training his backup....

One thing about Allen is he dominates and has to be accounted for every play.... mediocre linemen dont block him, when a big play needs to be made he delivers.

And when you'r up by 20 early you dont really need to bust your ass (against the Rams). Allen didnt have any stats in that game because the Viks were training his backup....

how about the Browns then, he logged 1 ast tackle. If you watch Allen play 16 games.....some weeks despite his motor he simply won't appear to be Mr. Fantastic.

Archived