• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Notes and Speculation

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Jarius Wright says hey

I kid i kid

Yep

For the 8th? Straight year Cam will be walking into a gun fight with a spork.

How you can fail so many times as an organization is mind blowing. You’d think you’d just luck out one year but nope

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Yep

For the 8th? Straight year Cam will be walking into a gun fight with a spork.

How you can fail so many times as an organization is mind blowing. You’d think you’d just luck out one year but nope

We're gonna draft Ridley. If I say it enough, maybe it'll happen

Only draft a WR in the first if you believe he's going to be great not because of need only

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/10/draft-wide-receiver-wr-first-round-busts-kyle-lauletta-jimmy-garoppolo-chad-kanoff-princeton

"I asked Proehl if, before he left the Panthers after the 2016 season, there was a sense among NFL scouts and coaches that receivers were diminishing in value, at least enough to invest serious draft capital. His answer:

“We heard that more with running backs at the time, that they’re a dime a dozen, that you don’t take them in the first round. When I was coaching, there were classes with Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Odell Beckham. That never came up before, but I have heard that this year. The receivers coming out just didn’t impress at the combine—no true route runners, and there may not be a whole lot [going in the first round].”

e9914914-8955-442f-bece-ca2ef60ff822.png

23 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

Only draft a WR in the first if you believe he's going to be great not because of need only

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/10/draft-wide-receiver-wr-first-round-busts-kyle-lauletta-jimmy-garoppolo-chad-kanoff-princeton

"I asked Proehl if, before he left the Panthers after the 2016 season, there was a sense among NFL scouts and coaches that receivers were diminishing in value, at least enough to invest serious draft capital. His answer:

“We heard that more with running backs at the time, that they’re a dime a dozen, that you don’t take them in the first round. When I was coaching, there were classes with Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Odell Beckham. That never came up before, but I have heard that this year. The receivers coming out just didn’t impress at the combine—no true route runners, and there may not be a whole lot [going in the first round].”

e9914914-8955-442f-bece-ca2ef60ff822.png

Yeah everyone wanting Ridley, it's not happening forget it we can get someone third rd. Wr in the first rd is not happening.

7 hours ago, Palmetto said:

man i remember more than one freakout when we didn't draft some of these dudes:

Since 2014, only Amari Cooper has been picked in the first round and gone on to a Pro Bowl. Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Breshad Perriman, Nelson Agholor, Phillip Dorsett, Corey Coleman, Will Fuller, Josh Doctson, Laquon Treadwell, Corey Davis, Mike Williams and John Ross have all been slowed by injuries or slow to lift off.

people were fuging pissed when we drafted shaq over dorsett and breshad perriman in 2015.  of course landon collins was off the board a few picks later but nobody on this site cared about him until he started making pro bowls.

Archived