• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marcedes Lewis Cut

HubKat

4 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Since Seattle already signed Dickson, I don't know they would want Lewis as well.

Yea that slipped my mind fast as ever, maybe because they gave them a D for signing a pedestrian TE lol.

2 hours ago, Riv said:

This is the perfect signing for a TE2.  Ebron would've been a horrendous move.  We still horribly need to get a young TE into the fold to start grooming.  Greg is old.

It's seems like a dam good signing he checks all the boxes besides youth. That's what the drafts for two years of Lewis could really sure up ou O. My number one question is how are we going to use our #2 te because this isn't the Shula way of life anymore I'm wondering what's Norvs plan.

Lewis Reid and Gunter/Gaines would set us up perfectly for the draft. Cut Shepard and if you draft a safety early you can cut Adams (depending on how much money it will save). All we would need is a guard/center and RB with one of our first 4 picks. Maybe a development TE later in the draft...

Archived