• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Westworld Season 2

Moorgan

9 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Not all shows are for everyone.     To say it sucks, is kind of ignorant though lol.     It's like The Leftovers, definitely a show NOT for everyone, but by far one of the best series every created.

Absolutely the best thing that I have ever seen whether it be TV, film, whatever.  I agree though, it is not for everyone.  It is also a show that will hit you differently depending on where you are in your life.  Had it come out five years earlier I would have still enjoyed it, but would not have connected in the same way simply because I had had different life experiences at that point.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:02 AM, Zaximus said:

Not all shows are for everyone.     To say it sucks, is kind of ignorant though lol.     It's like The Leftovers, definitely a show NOT for everyone, but by far one of the best series every created.

Oh ok, you are smarter and better than me because you like a boring TV show.  There is nothing brilliant about this show and I follow it just fine, it is just extremely boring.  Hence, sucks.

17 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Oh ok, you are smarter and better than me because you like a boring TV show.  There is nothing brilliant about this show and I follow it just fine, it is just extremely boring.  Hence, sucks.

Who anything about anyone being smarter or better?    Calm down.      It literally meant what I said.    Not all shows are for everyone and not all movies are for everyone.      Example, my wife loved Downton Abbey, and while I acknowledged that the acting and all that were pretty fantastic, it just wasn't my cup of tea (genre, etc) and so, I didn't really watch it or follow it.      In no way is that a bad show, it just wasn't something I like.     Same for something like This Is Us, that is winning awards, but just isn't my thing (but obviously it's a good show).      TV is so good right now, we can have these scenarios.

3 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Who anything about anyone being smarter or better?    Calm down.      It literally meant what I said.    Not all shows are for everyone and not all movies are for everyone.      Example, my wife loved Downton Abbey, and while I acknowledged that the acting and all that were pretty fantastic, it just wasn't my cup of tea (genre, etc) and so, I didn't really watch it or follow it.      In no way is that a bad show, it just wasn't something I like.     Same for something like This Is Us, that is winning awards, but just isn't my thing (but obviously it's a good show).      TV is so good right now, we can have these scenarios.

I mean that's fair but I love Sci Fi.  Just found this show really slow and uninteresting but to each his own.  

Archived