• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Westworld Season 2

Moorgan

Season 2 starts this Sunday. Thought I'd get the topic going. Loved Season 1 but I thought they could've just ended it right there. I'm always nervouse about them going too far. For example, just letting the story end for True Detectives was perfect. However, I saw a quick preview for Westworld Season 2 and I'm open minded and hopeful they won't screw it up.

11 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Anyone else think the opening scene was the real Bernard(Arnold) with the original Dolores, back when real Arnold started to plan his takedown of the original park?

I probably need to rewatch the episode.  Are you talking about the version of Dolores that was just essentially a head on the steel framed body? 

23 minutes ago, CRA said:

I probably need to rewatch the episode.  Are you talking about the version of Dolores that was just essentially a head on the steel framed body? 

It was the opening scene of this first, new episode, where they were talking about dreams. She was wearing her usual prairie dress. He told her she frightened him, because of what she could become. 

41 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Anyone else think the opening scene was the real Bernard(Arnold) with the original Dolores, back when real Arnold started to plan his takedown of the original park?

Yes, I do believe that to be the case. I also got the feeling of it being Delores that was interviewing Bernard. Not the other way around.

14 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

It was the opening scene of this first, new episode, where they were talking about dreams. She was wearing her usual prairie dress. He told her she frightened him, because of what she could become. 

I remember that one.  

Just don't get the real Bernard/Arnold  suggestion.   

Archived