• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Christian McCaffrey Is Too Small To Be A Three Down Back"

Saca312

CMC is a world class athlete from a family of world class athletes .  To think the guy couldn't put on 10-20lbs after the first couple of NFL seasons is freaking hilarious to me.  Some of the crying people did over this kid is just stupid and sad.  Dude was great for his rookie season and pretty sure he will be even better with Turner as our OC.  Not worried about CMC @ ALL....not in the least bit...nada...none...zippo.  

58 minutes ago, Cyberjag said:

Emmitt Smith was 210 pounds as a rookie, CMC was 205.  Turner figured out how to make Smith work, maybe he can do some magic with CMC and turn him into a 3-down back.

Is there even a remote comparison between E.Smith and CMC? More importantly, a remote comparison between the skill level of the two Olines..haha

I dont really care how swole he looks , if he still cant break tackles and gets taken down when someone wraps their pinky finger around his jersey , then it doesn't matter. 

To his credit though , he didnt get many carries in all but 3 games last year, and even then he never got even close to 20 carries. I'm just really curious to see whether he can run better with more muscle weight and a season under his belt now. 

7 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Is there even a remote comparison between E.Smith and CMC? More importantly, a remote comparison between the skill level of the two Olines..haha

Emmitt was stocky  and stronger but cmc is better pass catcher and faster Lets see what he can do as the starter with some decent blocking and added muscle 

6 hours ago, 4Corners said:

He’s not a between the tackles RB. Why do people have a hard time accepting this? Typical panthers move here is take an elite pass catching RB, a good scatback and force him to be something he is not. And then when he sucks at it listen to the fans cry. 

God you suck

6 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

CMC year two

Spoiler Alert!

5392866B-8946-4A5F-9AB6-A3D0FCE20CB7.jpeg.0181084abab53a02da177bdbb0f6a5ee.jpeg

That would be the worst thing he could turn into.

I rather he be an advanced Danny Woodhead then him.

Dude had one good year and disappeared for no fuging reason.

Should have used  John Riggins as a comparison if you were going that route.

2 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

Emmitt was stocky  and stronger but cmc is better pass catcher and faster Lets see what he can do as the starter with some decent blocking and added muscle 

Emmitt is good....probably the greatest standard prototypical running back. He is also overrated imho.

He had one of the greatest oline in history of NFL, something CMC will never have cause this team does not draft them high enough. They like udfa olinemen which is the better business decision.....for a while.

you fools who think he looks jacked there..

Hes got his arms folded with a fuging pump, of course hes going to look big. Lean muscle mass looks bigger in photos. The guy is still 200-205, no weight put on. But then again, I've worked out 5x a week for a decade, the average eye doesn't understand fitness photos. 

37 minutes ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

you fools who think he looks jacked there..

Hes got his arms folded with a fuging pump, of course hes going to look big. Lean muscle mass looks bigger in photos. The guy is still 200-205, no weight put on. But then again, I've worked out 5x a week for a decade, the average eye doesn't understand fitness photos. 

You should post your pictures so we can all see what a specimen you are. 

Archived