• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Summer Transfer Window

Ja  Rhule

Chelsea situation right now is a fuging mess...  They told Sarri they are hiring him and firing Conte...  Napoli hired Ancelotti as Sarri replacement BEFORE Sarri was hired by Chelsea.  Chelsea just realized they are on the hook for £9M if they fire Conte... Chelsea refused to pay that and have not fired Conte, instead they are negotiating with him drop that amount.  Sarri is absolutely pissed with Chelsea and hired his own lawyers.  While Chelsea players say they want Conte out because he lost locker room.  That caused Chelsea to make zero summer moves because they have no clue who the coach will be...  Transfer window closes in one month...  they better figure their poo out.  

On top of that, Barca bid £50M for Willian but Chelsea rejected, making Willian angry.  They need a new coach in fast.

57 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Chelsea situation right now is a fuging mess...  They told Sarri they are hiring him and firing Conte...  Napoli hired Ancelotti as Sarri replacement BEFORE Sarri was hired by Chelsea.  Chelsea just realized they are on the hook for £9M if they fire Conte... Chelsea refused to pay that and have not fired Conte, instead they are negotiating with him drop that amount.  Sarri is absolutely pissed with Chelsea and hired his own lawyers.  While Chelsea players say they want Conte out because he lost locker room.  That caused Chelsea to make zero summer moves because they have no clue who the coach will be...  Transfer window closes in one month...  they better figure their poo out.  

On top of that, Barca bid £50M for Willian but Chelsea rejected, making Willian angry.  They need a new coach in fast.

Yep, the board at Chelsea is a joke right now.  They need to pay up and let Conte walk and go ahead with Sarri.  I think they end up selling Willian and maybe Courtois as well.  It's a fine mess as you said and will be for a few years at least.  

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Yep, the board at Chelsea is a joke right now.  They need to pay up and let Conte walk and go ahead with Sarri.  I think they end up selling Willian and maybe Courtois as well.  It's a fine mess as you said and will be for a few years at least.  

Yea, Conte is as good as gone.  Just need to cut their loses and get new manager in. Arsenal training came started today and their first preseason game is next week.  I’m sure it’s probably the same for Chelsea. 

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

There are reports Chelsea are signing Higuain which I would welcome but will believe it when I see it.  Also, how can you function with a board that doesn't even consult with the manager on transfers?  Dumb.

Arsenal hired Dortmund head scout and he signed Aubameyung, Mkhi, and few others without consulting a manager.  New Arsenal manager says what position he wants to upgrade and head scout job is to get him right people.

Arsenal is in talks with Hirving Lonzano aka Chuky from Mexican National team.  Would be an awesome signing.  He’s raw but extremely quick and pacey.  Him and Aubameyung would be a thing to watch on counterattacks.  

On another note, Ozil might be sold or benched as he don’t really fit Emery system.  Emery will make Mkhi and Ozil compete for RM and I have a feeling Mkhi will win it.  Emery said he wants his players compete for 90 minutes and he viewed Ozil as someone who breaks sweat easily.  If Arsenal signs Lonzano, Ozil is a goner.

people won't believe me, but i'm really excited to see what's next for madrid. ronaldo is an absolute legend, but he was also holding players back. florentino has an absolute warchest now. after not spending the last four years, i fully expect him to make one (if not two) HUGE signings. short list includes mbappe, neymar, hazard, sergej milinkovic-savic, dybala, and harry kane. 

going to guess one of neymar or mbappe is the name that ultimately ends up in spain though. more likely neymar, though i really hope it's mbappe. 

Archived