• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Orton may be the most ironic good QB in decades.

Delhomeboy

Guy looks like he should be cooking BBQ at Piggly Wiggly's...yet is making some freakin' amazing throws. It makes Chicago looks kind of foolish.

With all due respect, Kyle had 4 seasons to show what he can/could do. Furthermore, Denver has some WRs that are definitely a cut above what the Bears have/had. This move is a case in point to an argument: Does the WR make the QB better or does the QB make the WR better? In this case, I would say that both apply, respectfully. Marshall, Royal and company (and don't forget McDaniels) make Orton better and Cutler makes Hester, Knox, Olsen, Bennett and company better.

Again I'll say that the trade favored both teams right now. Calling one or the other "foolish" is just that: foolish.

With all due respect, Kyle had 4 seasons to show what he can/could do. Furthermore, Denver has some WRs that are definitely a cut above what the Bears have/had. This move is a case in point to an argument: Does the WR make the QB better or does the QB make the WR better? In this case, I would say that both apply, respectfully. Marshall, Royal and company (and don't forget McDaniels) make Orton better and Cutler makes Hester, Knox, Olsen, Bennett and company better.

Again I'll say that the trade favored both teams right now. Calling one or the other "foolish" is just that: foolish.

Damn. I forgot you were on here.

Another thing that Denver has right now is better offensive line and a solid runningbacks in Buckhalter and Moreno as well as having a solid TE, unlike Chicago, who doens't have a capable receiver (outside of Hester) and a suspect O-Line.

Basically, Orton is asked to be a game manager.

Another thing that Denver has right now is better offensive line and a solid runningbacks in Buckhalter and Moreno as well as having a solid TE.

Basically, Orton is asked to be a game manager.

However true that is, that touchdown pass to Schefller (spelling?) was pretty dang accurate.

Archived