• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

10 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Arsenal fielding a very strong lineup today. 

Really worried about the performance of Young, Smalling, and Fred.

Don’t let the names scare you.  Ozil is a huge surprise for me as he’s an absolute liability against physical teams.  Auba has been struggling a lot...  his finishing skill left him.  Arsenal D is garbage and Torreira is suspended.  Arsenal will be fortunate to get a point.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Arsenal and Man U look pretty even.  Both teams are dangerous.  Great game to watch so far.

It could of gone either way.  Lukaku continues to choke against top teams... just don’t get it.  Arsenal come up with a brilliant plan.  They literally copycat Ole game plan.  The whole game was based on counterattacks by both teams.

On 3/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

As Arsen said, the Gunners just had a better counter today.

Really disappointed with Pogba, he looked disinterested today.

Spurs are playing Liverpool in 2 weeks.  Should be interesting.  United can jump all the way to 3rd.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Spurs are playing Liverpool in 2 weeks.  Should be interesting.  United can jump all the way to 3rd.

I was saying a few weeks ago that if I had a guess, the top four would be: 1. Liverpool, 2. City, 3. Arsenal, 4. Man United

I could be wrong but up until this past game I loved United's form and I think Arsenal is playing really well when they field their strongest lineup.

59 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I was saying a few weeks ago that if I had a guess, the top four would be: 1. Liverpool, 2. City, 3. Arsenal, 4. Man United

I could be wrong but up until this past game I loved United's form and I think Arsenal is playing really well when they field their strongest lineup.

Arsenal has been unstable at home but their away record is terrible and 5 out of their 8 last games are away so you never know.

Typical Chelsea today, totally dominate the first half give up a chance down 1.  Now a penalty.  We dont deserve top 4.  This match today is just extremely frustrating.  

Every player for Chelsea today just not good enough.  Every pass not good enough, every run, every shot.  Fuggin poor.

That this was a must win situation compounds how fuggin poor a performance this was today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good God...Spurs took out £637M bank loan to build new Stadium.  They need to pay it back in 5 years.  NFL is only contributing £10M a year.  Imaging the interest rate on that thing alone have to be in rage of £30M-£50M a year.  Apparently Brexit screwed up Spurs really bad... Originally, the loan was supposed to be only like £350M but ended up being almost double.

7 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Good God...Spurs took out £637M bank loan to build new Stadium.  They need to pay it back in 5 years.  NFL is only contributing £10M a year.  Imaging the interest rate on that thing alone have to be in rage of £30M-£50M a year.  Apparently Brexit screwed up Spurs really bad... Originally, the loan was supposed to be only like £350M but ended up being almost double.

Oh well. :)

Kidding that sucks for Spurs

Archived