• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Matt Kalil To Miss Week 1

bobsfoodbasics

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I get that. I just hate it.

We'll see if the team makes any other moves.

Yeah I hate it too. We have 8 god damn LBs. I can at least see why we kept so many DEs due to aging guys. But there's no reason to keep 8 fuging LBs and make our weaknesses weaker by keeping 4 CBs and only have 2 healthy backup OL. Rivera doesn't give a poo about our DBs or OL and those 2 things will keep us from winning a Super Bowl. I want Rivera to GTFO.

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Yeah I hate it too. We have 8 god damn LBs. I can at least see why we kept so many DEs due to aging guys. But there's no reason to keep 8 fuging LBs and make our weaknesses weaker by keeping 4 CBs and only have 2 healthy backup OL. Rivera doesn't give a poo about our DBs or OL and those 2 things will keep us from winning a Super Bowl. I want Rivera to GTFO.

Only 7 LBs

Luke, Shaq, Mayo, 

Carter, Norris, Jacobs, Smith

Davis is NOT on the roster. 

Just now, KB_fan said:

Only 7 LBs

Luke, Shaq, Mayo, 

Carter, Norris, Jacobs, Smith

Davis is NOT on the roster. 

I still consider it 8 because we know Davis will come back and I can't assume we'll cut another LB when he returns even though it's most likely. Even with 7 though, that's still too many considering other weaknesses on the team.

Archived