• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Gameday Thread

Shocker

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I'll say this... If we do lose Kemba then Kupchak can go fug himself for declining every trade offer.

I'd have taken Sexton for him which more than likely would have cemented a top 5 pick for us.

Pretty sure and word is that MJ is the one who over rode any chance of him getting traded. There was a good chance this season before the all Star game as well that was vetoed by Jordan. 

8 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I'd have taken Sexton for him which more than likely would have cemented a top 5 pick for us.

According to Zach Lowe of ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers would have traded the 8th overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft to the Charlotte Hornets for All-Star point guard Kemba Walker had LeBron James committed to re-signing.

Cleveland would have traded for Kemba Walker if LeBron James stayed

On 4/10/2019 at 11:21 PM, djp14 said:

Yeah I don't think people understand the fact that the only way Cleveland was parting with that draft pick was if Lebron committed to staying with Cleveland.

The only way we could have got back around what kemba is actually worth would have been to trade him before the season or like two years ago. No one was giving up anything significant for a guy they could sign as a FA at the end of the year.

Archived