• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL'S KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN ... In Hotel Video

bobsfoodbasics

10 hours ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

so screwed up in the head.

What's screwed up is the women these days feeling as if they can say or do anything to a man, with no repercussions. The days of a man should never lay a hand on a woman were back when women had respect for themselves and wouldn't dream of putting their hands on a man first. 

Should he have walked away? Of course. Was he wrong? I guess it depends on if you feel like she was wrong for punching him in the face first. I'm a firm believer in not putting your hands on someone, unless you expect that same energy back. I've never personally hit a woman, but I've also been with the same woman since high school, and never dealt with the trashy nightlife girls of today. Plenty of my friends have, and I don't envy them. 

15 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Depends on what you're for. Feminism or against racism? Everybody can say what they should've done, but no one really knows what they would've done if put in that situation. She was the one that initiated it and started the assault on Hunt's party and then threw around her racism expecting no consequences. If you think this is a good time to start your "White Knight" act, you are the problem. 

And lol @ "brutalized". There was nothing brutalizing about it.

Brutalized was clickbait put forth by TMZ. They won.

And are you saying words are worthy of physicality? Controlling your emotions is what this is about. She failed. Hunt failed.

14 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

Been there. Woman gets crazy, gets in your face, racial slurs name it. Walked away with swallowed pride. Was happy I didn’t react once I cooled off. It's very difficult, but if you are a man and you next step is not walking away, you are in for a world hurt especially if you are famous.

But he needs to get better homeboys. They should have literally carried him, threw him in some some room and locked him. An angry woman will say and do anything, and sorry to say the law will give her the benefit of the doubt if you engage her.

This guy gets it. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

So fuging stupid of Hunt, NFL should REALLY invest more into preparing young athletes into keeping better company. Like it was mentioned, if one of his entourage would’ve intervened the guy would still be employed. And if the young woman was indeed hurling racial slurs at Hunt and his group that should definitely be considered in this case. Speaking from experience it takes an INCREDIBLE amount of restraint when dealing with someone calling you a n******. Ugly all around.

And good god @HarambeLivesOn is an unhinged little racist.

1 hour ago, rico6 said:

So fuging stupid of Hunt, NFL should REALLY invest more into preparing young athletes into keeping better company. Like it was mentioned, if one of his entourage would’ve intervened the guy would still be employed. And if the young woman was indeed hurling racial slurs at Hunt and his group that should definitely be considered in this case. Speaking from experience it takes an INCREDIBLE amount of restraint when dealing with someone calling you a n******. Ugly all around.

And good god @HarambeLivesOn is an unhinged little racist.

I've been called names my whole life.  People are immature.  No reason to excuse attacking someone over some words.  

"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas"

Just now, CatTower said:

I've been called names my whole life.  People are immature.  No reason to excuse attacking someone over some words.  

"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas"

Yeah, have you ever been called a n***** before? Do you not understand the social context and history behind that word??

Not a single poster has “excused” Hunt here, but please do fug all the way off with this “Sticks & Stones” bullshit. It’s not like she called him a clown, or a pussy. She chose to use one of the most ugliest and brutal words in the English language. 

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Yeah, have you ever been called a n***** before? Do you not understand the social context and history behind that word??

Not a single poster has “excused” Hunt here, but please do fug all the way off with this “Sticks & Stones” bullshit. It’s not like she called him a clown, or a pussy. She chose to use one of the most ugliest and brutal words in the English language. 

A word bro.  You give it the power, no one else does.

Just now, rico6 said:

Must be a nice reality that you live in. So you gonna answer my question, or am I wasting time here.

Stop with the dramatics man.  You're telling me this word has the power to turn people into savages?  Come on man.  People need to be above idiots, not stoop down to their level.

Just now, CatTower said:

Stop with the dramatics man.  You're telling me this word has the power to turn people into savages?  Come on man.  People need to be above idiots, not stoop down to their level.

Savages?

Youre just telling on yourself now.

Archived