• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate Week 2018 Pt. 1

saints4lifeagain

2 minutes ago, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

White flag. We admit yall will whip our ass. Trash talk will start back April 25, 2019 on draft day. Watching yall bitch@ss have no draft picks will be fun. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

But right now, we admit we are yall bitch$$$

I'll keep Davenport lol.

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

The first post is actually pretty funny though

I try my man.

2 minutes ago, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

YOU KNOW IT. Not one of yall fat fuggers will be able to block Lawrence of Mack. Vander Esh, Jaylon, and Roquon will crush little Kamara’s gay nose ring. Both teams have secondaries that midget Brees wont be able to throw against. 

Getting the Bears and Cowboys is literally a dream scenario. 

1 minute ago, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

Davenport suck. Taylor Moton will eat his little skinny ass alive

Davenport would be your best DE and Moton would be a backup on our line.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

As much as it sucks to admit it, we need the Saints to put a Steelers Thursday Night Football style beating on us. The remainder of this season is about ensuring that Tepper sees all that he needs to see to move on from Rivera, Hurney, and crew.

In the meantime, tell Sean to pass me some of those happy pills please.

shutterstock-712781533.jpg

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

I know, I know, woe is me. Suck it up buttercups. This was once a proud, poo talking forum. You girls got castrated as fast as your season fell apart. Fact is, you're still in the playoff hunt, even if that is because the rest of the NFC sucks. 

Sure, your coach is terrible. Your QBs arm is going to fall off any day. Your #1 receiver can't catch a cold. Your secondary is trash. Your oline is trash. Your dline is trash. BUT YOU'RE STILL IN IT. Technically.

The only thing longer than your losing streak to the Saints is your actual current losing streak. The good news is, that has to end at some point right? Why not Monday? Because the Saints are better in every facet of the game? Valid point. BUT YOU'RE STILL IN IT. Technically. 

Now listen, I'm not here to rain on your depression (yes, I am), so I'll say the Panthers may pull the upset Monday night (no, they won't). 

Also, gonna go ahead and get the Taysom Hill hype started early. FB_IMG_1544477627441.thumb.jpg.ef67fee933e67f32b6a240bf24cd2113.jpg

Because who can get enough Taysom Hill?!? Amirite?!?

Anyways, please talk poo to me. Yall are fugging depressing. My god. Have some respect for yourselves! Smack talk allowed, GIF approved. Didn't ask a mod, BUT THEY AIN'T GONNA DO POO ANYWAY. @Montsta don't ban me.

Peppers going out big by tearing Brees' leg tendons, every one of them, on one tackle. And then Taylor Hillsom will win the super bowl and become the next Tom Brady

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Buddy, he is the first legit WR we’ve had since ol’ Playbook Stealin’ Steve was in town, and he’s one of about three reasons we might score on you guys. 

Dudes got game. And I can actually root for him, because he's not an insufferable douchenozzle like Smitty.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Peppers going out big by tearing Brees' leg tendons, every one of them, on one tackle. And then Taylor Hillsom will win the super bowl and become the next Tom Brady

This post made me sad and happy at the same time. It's like having an inappropriate boner.

1 minute ago, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

Good one troll.

Really though, McCaffrey the white stallion is gonna eat y'all alive in the receiving game to the tune of 200 yards and a big fat L Monday night to give the Rams that 1 seed back. Week 17 y'all can have your fun but the damage will be done. McCaffrey 1000/1000 club and OPOY and Aints one and done in the playoffs against those Seaturkeys that love spoiling your seasons.

Archived