• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At Least Funchess is Gone

PantherNation123

9 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

"High point a ball that never reaches you."

Why do I even try with nitwits like you. A WR has to know where he is on the field. Funchess never does. I'm sorry you can't understand that from your dur hur Cams sucks chant. 

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Why do I even try with nitwits like you. A WR has to know where he is on the field. Funchess never does. I'm sorry you can't understand that from your dur hur Cams sucks chant. 

I don't know why you try. Your asinine and nonsensical ramblings seldom contain logic.

While it is important that a WR is aware of where he is, it's more important that the QB throw the ball to where the WR is, and not several feet short.

And if every player on your team runs the wrong route/slows down/doesn't try, maybe they aren't the ones screwing up.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:38 PM, Snake said:

It's Funchess job to high point that pass. Look at Thomas from the Saints if you need to understand. Throw was where it needs to be to be caught.

I don't think everybody is looking at the same play. The only thing Funchess could have done on that play is commit a foul. 

MQ0rY3.gif

The DB was in position from the snap. That pass never should have been thrown.

It's obvious no one here is or has played receiver, you can't come back on a fade stop when the 1) ball is under thrown, and 2) you now have to go throw the DB's body because the ball is LOW, and not up where you can reach over the DB...

How quickly some of you forget...

The point is this season once Cam's throwing shoulder got hurt our offense went out the window, no one has really performed ''well'' at receiver since, CMC can because all of his receptions are within 5-7 yards of the LOS. 

You can't win when you can't throw it down the field some, and receivers can't do their job either, Cam's accuracy has been a potato gun the last few weeks, because he's trying to play hurt.

Archived