• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star Trek: Discovery - Season 2

Harbingers

This show is great, and this season looks even better.    I always felt like, while I liked them, the newer Star Trek movies were more Star Wars than Trek.    This seems like a good balance of bringing it to the future and keeping it Star Trekish.

2 hours ago, Zaximus said:

This show is great, and this season looks even better.    I always felt like, while I liked them, the newer Star Trek movies were more Star Wars than Trek.    This seems like a good balance of bringing it to the future and keeping it Star Trekish.

I feel the same about the newer movies, though I do like them and think the cast is great.  I've been wanting to watch ST:D but just don't want to sub to another streaming service.  I might sign up for a month when the current season finishes and binge through.

11 minutes ago, Cdw said:

I feel the same about the newer movies, though I do like them and think the cast is great.  I've been wanting to watch ST:D but just don't want to sub to another streaming service.  I might sign up for a month when the current season finishes and binge through.

That’s what I’d recommend. The first season is hitting mainstream... stream, too. 

Unlike the original star treks it’s a character building series. So season one before season two is going to fill in a whole lot of dots. 

3 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

that makes sense actually good call we'll see

Romulans are always an easy excuse.

Since it looks like the Kelvin timeline is dead, and are now just rewriting ST history. Make the new enemy, if it's an enemy...The creatures from ST:TNG s1e25 Conspiracy.

latest?cb=20070709124219

Archived