• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big win against the Sabes tonight.

TheMaulClaw

I really like this team. I think we're really set up. Aho, Teravainen, and Svechnikov is a great core. Also I think we have good depth and good young defensemen. Team is heading in a great direction. It would be big to sneak into the playoffs.

Back to back W's against Pittsburgh and Buffalo were huge for this playoff race. Also good trade...and I really like Brind Amour. That guy cares about the Canes at a higher degree because of his Stanley Cup as a player. If you remember watching Brind Amour play you can really see the team taking on his energy and level of commitment he had as a player. We've gotta win some faceoffs though.

A win is a win but that one should’ve come in regulation. I really do like this team though. Curious to see what we do at the trade deadline. Seems like Ferland is a goner and maybe a right D. Still can’t believe we got Nino for Rask...

24 minutes ago, t96 said:

A win is a win but that one should’ve come in regulation. I really do like this team though. Curious to see what we do at the trade deadline. Seems like Ferland is a goner and maybe a right D. Still can’t believe we got Nino for Rask...

I actually think they will keep Ferly and basically use him as a rental instead of trading him for futures and then flipping a defenseman for a forward.

I could certainly see us trading any one of Bean, Fleury, TVR, or Faulk along with a draft pick to get another forward.

With Fleury and McKeown certainly ready for the NHL along with Bean, Fox, and Martin in the pipeline, it might be time to get some forwards for our excess defensemen

Archived