• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 Playoff race.

TheMaulClaw

On 3/27/2019 at 10:14 AM, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Last night was rough in almost every way. Only a 1 point lead on MTL for WC1 and CBJ is 3 games out. The back half of this home and home is going to be huge. 

Yep gotta win tonight and beat the teams we should beat (PHI x2, NJD, and one of PIT/TOR). Still in better shape for a spot than those other two teams obviously but we can’t count on them giving us any help, just win.

If I had to guess... Penguins will win out, Columbus will take two of three, and Montreal will take one of three.

Winning out is the only way we will avoid Tampa.

Additionally, de Haan is more than likely done for the year. There is speculation that he may have fractured/broke his wrist/forearm.

If we can get Adam Fox under contract he can step right in and potentially play in the playoffs. If we can't get him under contract now then there is no way he will be a Cane.

3 hours ago, DudeNamedJeremy said:

We got some unfinished business with Washington to take care of, you can have bolts 

You guys will lose in the first round again and also lose all your good players. Tough.

7 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Gonna have to win out now 

Definitely HAVE TO win the last two, that should get us in, as I highly doubt Montreal beats Tampa, Washington and Toronto. A win against Toronto would be nice but the way we’ve played I’m not expecting it. I really just want to get in. Don’t care if we get swept by Tampa each game by 3+ goals. We’ve got a bright future and just making the playoffs this year will be a huge success and give our young guys a taste of what it’s like and experience. Any wins in the playoffs is a bonus.

Archived