• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

While we’re all nostalgic today.

ellis

24 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Oh come on now. There's celebrating after a touchdown or big play and then there's a point to where it goes to poor sportsmanship. As the season went on, we were worse and worse. And when we arrived at the SB the week before, we acted like this was a big party, acted like fools who'd never been anywhere and were basically like "Hey, where's my trophy????"

Then, the friggin' Denver Broncos, with a 84-year old Peyton Manning, punched us in the mouth, kissed our girlfriends and made us cry on TV. Call it karma, poetic justice or whatever, it was a case of one team taking this much more seriously than the other.

We won't make that mistake ever again. 

2003 was a tough fought, hard loss. 2015 was just embarrassing. 

I may have missed it but give me an example of the Panthers poor sportsmanship and Panthers acting like fools

Like i said before all the celebrations The Panthers did at the end of games teams are doing in the first qtr now

All that karma BD is exhausting

Everytime something doesn't go they way it's expected people scream Karma

If the Panthers won that game everyone would be screaming Karma against the Manning family , the refs, or the NFL for hating on the Panthers 

Whoever loses in Sports it's because the Karma for all the things each individual decided was bad or they disagreed  with

33 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

I may have missed it but give me an example of the Panthers poor sportsmanship and Panthers acting like fools

Like i said before all the celebrations The Panthers did at the end of games teams are doing in the first qtr now

All that karma BD is exhausting

Everytime something doesn't go they way it's expected people scream Karma

If the Panthers won that game everyone would be screaming Karma against the Manning family , the refs, or the NFL for hating on the Panthers 

Whoever loses in Sports it's because the Karma for all the things each individual decided was bad or they disagreed  with

I think the cheese kind of slid off your cracker there...

7 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

SB 38 Patriots had been filming practices, etc... and we still almost won.

SB 50 we had been killing teams all season and taunting other teams with our antics at the end of games (and we fans were enjoying the heck out of it). Then Karma bought a ticket on the 50-yard line and it wasn't pretty from there.

I bought 2 tickets in the nosebleeds to Superbowl 50  and paid dearly for them.  It was 90% Denver fans. I was actually in shock most of the game. As you said it was like everything was against us all day. I couldn't fathom how our guys could lose to a Denver team that was middling at best. It was the perfect storm against us. I learned humility that day.  Still wore my panther gear after the game. One bad game wasn't going to keep me from being proud of my team and what they accomplished. But damn it was a really bad day to have a bad day.

Archived