• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019 NBA draft thread

ncfan

Just now, Shocker said:

I mean that is fine, you don’t like PJ.  All those other folks had question marks as well.  The more the night went on the less I wanted Bol.  Not sure there is anyway he stays healthy.  Dude is flat out weird too.

Yeah but what value at all does Martin add? Seriously.

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but what value at all does Martin add? Seriously.

I am not going to sit here and defend that but he played some guard, can handle pretty well and decent defensively.  The dudes in that range were pretty damn suspect.  Won’t lie didn’t love that pick but he is ours now, so I go with it.

Was watching some highlights on Cody...and to be completely honest he was a lot more effective than Nassir Little last year.  Yeah he is much older but still.  About the same size as well.

9 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Cody sucks.. He is a soft bigman who is injury prone has no post game and jumper not reliable enough and no range to be a pick and pop player.. Also not a big rebounder or rim protector.. I honestly don't see his value other than he runs the floor and is athletic..

Washington is nearly the player Marvin was and will be a rotational tweener at best.. We have enough rotational tweeners..

You have no idea what you're talking about. Cody isn't a big man...he's a big combo guard, which is why he doesn't get rebounds and he certainly isn't a rim protector. Why would you want a 6'7" as a rim protector? As far as injuries, I think he missed one or two games, so I'm not sure where you're getting that other than you're just complaining about getting a player you know nothing about. 

9 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Cody sucks.. He is a soft bigman who is injury prone has no post game and jumper not reliable enough and no range to be a pick and pop player.. Also not a big rebounder or rim protector.. I honestly don't see his value other than he runs the floor and is athletic..

Washington is nearly the player Marvin was and will be a rotational tweener at best.. We have enough rotational tweeners..

He'll be a ball handler for us... Not really a big man, he's going to be running P&R and is a great passer. His spot up shot is okay, but the form definitely needs work. 

He's solid attacking the rim and making good passes. Also, he's not athletic like you said, makes me doubt you really looked at him much. 

I like the defensive upside with this pick. 

3 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Cody isn't a big man...he's a big combo guard, which is why he doesn't get rebounds and he certainly isn't a rim protector. Why would you want a 6'7" as a rim protector? As far as injuries, I think he missed one or two games, so I'm not sure where you're getting that other than you're just complaining about getting a player you know nothing about. 

I was talking about Zellers.. Not Martin.. I don't care who Martin is and I won't waste my time looking up a future bench rider for the Greensboro team..  

Just now, archer4364 said:

He'll be a ball handler for us... Not really a big man, he's going to be running P&R and is a great passer. His spot up shot is okay, but the form definitely needs work. 

He's solid attacking the rim and making good passes. Also, he's not athletic like you said, makes me doubt you really looked at him much. 

I like the defensive upside with this pick. 

Thought you were talking about Zellers.. My fault.. Don't care about Martin he won't be poo here so why waste my time..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I was talking about Zellers.. Not Martin.. I don't care who Martin is and I won't waste my time looking up a future bench rider for the Greensboro team..  

bruh this is a draft thread what are you doing talking about Zeller in the first place. 

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Thought you were talking about Zellers.. My fault.. Don't care about Martin he won't be poo here so why waste my time..

Sure....why waste time looking up someone before commenting on their skills, of which you have no idea what they are. Most people don't consider avoiding looking foolish as a waste of time, but you do you bro. :eyeroll:

Just now, archer4364 said:

bruh this is a draft thread what are you doing talking about Zeller in the first place. 

I saw Cody and thought you were pumping up Zeller.. Like I said my bad.. Please keep your enthusiasm for a future middle eastern allstar player.. He will look good in Israel in a few years..

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

Sure....why waste time looking up someone before commenting on their skills, of which you have no idea what they are. Most people don't consider avoiding looking foolish as a waste of time, but you do you bro. :eyeroll:

Yes I made a mistake and admitted it.. OmG.. I won't make another one looking up some garbage player who won't be poo in 3 years..

Archived