• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

2 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Also, Video review screwed you guys again.  Should of been a straight red.

Didn't have as much grief with that as I’ve seen much worse.  Yellow?  Absolutely.  I mean stepping on his leg hurts but straight red there is pretty harsh.

19 minutes ago, Shocker said:

That was totally ridiculous.  They should just throw out VAR.  Worthless.

It just shows that refs do not know the rules or they are fixing the games.  Pick one.  Considering how obviously bad the VAR calls have been, I’d open a full out probe into game fixing.

From a Liverpool fan stand-point, I have very conflicting emotions right now...

Great regret that the fantastic roll we were on and potential records that might have been achieved because of that roll are now over.

Great relief that now the Reds can just get down to the business of winning silverware.  No more outside distractions.

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

From a Liverpool fan stand-point, I have very conflicting emotions right now...

Great regret that the fantastic roll we were on and potential records that might have been achieved because of that roll are now over.

Great relief that now the Reds can just get down to the business of winning silverware.  No more outside distractions.

Arsenal are still the only invincible team woooo

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea looked awesome today.

Watching the derby and Man United is clearly getting help from the refs.  It is getting disgusting atp.

Man United with the most help from VAR this season too...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/english-premier-league/story/3929823/how-var-decisions-have-affected-every-premier-league-club

The EPL has been handing MU the points for the past 2 months.  It’s getting beyond insane.

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 11:25 PM, Shocker said:

Chelsea has apparently agree to terms with Timo Werner from Leipzig.  Hell yes on that news.  More work needed though especially in defense

Werner is good and I hope he does well in EPL.  His only drawback is he gets bullied by bigger defenders but dude is lightening fast.

Archived