• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea played 18 yr old Billy Gilmour today.  Looked like a little kid out there.  lol

Yea, Arsenal just bought Saliba for £35M who turned 18 few months ago.  Dude is a real talent but they loan him back as they deemed him too young for EPL (even at 6’4 and 200lbs).  I think United also plays 18 year old who looks like a kid.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

My American football teams are both totally Rivera'ed, both NFL and college, at this point.

So Liverpool is pretty much all I've got.  UP THE REDS!

Liverpool is the best team in the world right now.  They got a great team chemistry going.  It will be another 2 years before the decline so enjoy!

Wow man...the Premier league wants Liverpool winning...the calls in this Chelsea match are horrid

2 extremely questionable calls = Liverpool goals and bull shet var cancelled a Chelsea goal.  

That said...Chelsea defense is appalling and Kepa needs to be 100 percent better.  I mean make a save man, any save.

Chelsea played well second half too bad michy batshuayi is completely terrible...wtf happened to him.

Really like Lampard but why in the world you put Bats in and no Pulisic?  Frustrating as hell

18 hours ago, Shocker said:

Wow man...the Premier league wants Liverpool winning...the calls in this Chelsea match are horrid

2 extremely questionable calls = Liverpool goals and bull shet var cancelled a Chelsea goal.  

That said...Chelsea defense is appalling and Kepa needs to be 100 percent better.  I mean make a save man, any save.

Chelsea played well second half too bad michy batshuayi is completely terrible...wtf happened to him.

Really like Lampard but why in the world you put Bats in and no Pulisic?  Frustrating as hell

Liverpool is the best team in EPL and def a darling.  I fully expect them to win EPL as their window will slowly begin to close.

On another note...  Arsenal pulled out in an possible win.

On 9/22/2019 at 12:00 PM, Shocker said:

There was absolutely nothing controversial about either Liverpool goal and it was clear Chelsea's first "goal" began with an offside pass in the build-up.

That's what VAR is for.  I mean, if you don't like VAR, I can sympathize.  But there's no reason to complain if it actually does its job appropriately.  "I don't like the correct call that VAR made that affected my team" is not an appropriate reason.

Archived