• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“The Moose and the Goat”

ellis

The home game in November, as seen above:  it’s probably my favorite memory ever at stadium....and I’ve been to all the big games. 

There is something special about that last drive. And the fact that it dethroned the defending champs. Tampa’s defense was still formidable. 

That game, I truly believe, sparked the entire Super Bowl run. (Yes, I know they lost three in a row in late November)

That was so hilarious watching that defense get gassed by Ragin’ Cajun Jake just slingin’ it. Surreal, being there right at the 50 yard line watching it. I’m telling you, it’s still the best day I’ve ever had at the stadium. 

Pre-surgery Jake was a lot of fun to watch. Dude had cannonball sized cojones.

His entry into the Jags game, his jawing with Rodney Harrison in the Super Bowl and his bleepworthy tirade after taking a dirty hit from Lance Briggs are all fond memories.

And while I actually liked Eugene Robinson, I do think it was a great choice for the Panthers to add him to the radio team as Eugene's replacement.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Side note on old receivers: I still shake my head when I think about what Patrick Jeffers could have been if he hadn't gotten hurt.

83 was an animal. Haskell really schemed that offense up remarkably well, they did some special things in 99. I think he would’ve developed into a great receiver.

Archived