• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Bill Belichick and the Patriots held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl

KaseKlosed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLmyRYJHt4o

Whats covered:

1. Bill Belichick’s game plan

2. Front seven’s performance and how they took away the Rams’ zone running game

3. Coverage trends that Belichick used to counter Sean McVay’s scheme

4. Jared Goff's performance - Was it as bad as people thought it was?

My thoughts:

First off this will be a chess match for the ages or this will show how unprepared our game planning is by Ron and Norv. In an in house assessment we will see which mastermind will be more prepared for this game.  Ron says he loves Chess so let us see how great he is at it. Luke will enjoy studying Sean's offense as he loves to send a WR in motion and allow Goff to make changes at the line.  Ron was speaking the correct language in the press session. He kept repeating the ability to make adjustments. That is correct. That is what the Panthers defense needs to do this Sunday. This will be a sure fire test for Panthers communication along the front line and secondary especially the slot area and middle of the filed. I deeply desire players like Jackson to just execute cerebral wise instead of trying to make a play every down.

This will either end as a close battle or a blowout. 

Cheers it's game week. =) 

We won’t be seeing the Rams team that lost a SB. They will change things up for sure.

Pats defense didn’t show anything until after the headset went dead. That’s why Goff struggled, he didn’t know what to do once his daddy was gone.

Yes, this game will show a lot about Ron. He’s going to have to make adjustments which I believe is a weakness of his. 

Archived