• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp.

ellis

48 minutes ago, KSpan said:

At the time of that play Aikman and Buck had specifically said Fox safety protocols were requiring the camera crew to be off the field. Now, if it's that unsafe I don't understand why the game was allowed to take place or why a game was played without standard review angles available, but that's a different conversation.

Either way though it looked pretty clear to me that Cam got it.

Technically everybody did leave the field  not so long after that.

The officiating was horrendous last night.

I keep picturing that ref pick up the ball after a DJ Moore reception on 3rd down that looked short of the marker and then just casually walk over and plop it down past the first down marker. I'll be laughing about that one for awhile.

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Speaking of "welp"...

Remember when Ron Rivera told us how they were going to look for ways to lighten Christian McCaffrey's workload this year?

Those were good times :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

I mean maybe they're just still looking. I don't know.

Sort of like the 5-year "evaluation" of Cameron Artis-Payne, right?

Why do we even keep additional RB on the roster if we never plan to use them? SMH

7 hours ago, ellis said:

I’ll have plenty on that tomorrow. This idea that they can keep utilizing McCaffrey exclusively is ridiculous. Newton accounted for over 100 rushes last year, that’s what eased the workload for 22. That’s not a knock on Christian. It’s the new reality of the offense.

There was nothing wrong with having a CJ Anderson (or a power back vet) giving the team 7 to 10 carries a game. 

Norv can be very peculiar times. Make no mistake, he has a lot of power in that building.

Im starting to understand why he was ran out of town in Minnesota....

I didn’t understand the “cameras off the field for safety reasons” thing. Why? Because of some water?? Why not put them in place after the storm passed??Hell, I was at the CAR-JAX monsoon game and was legitimately worried that the camera crews would get electrocuted running around with all those electrical cords in knee-deep water! I don’t buy this story at all. Nope. Not one bit. 

Archived