• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Fox Has Lost His Mind

Guest RT81

Why? Because he's all the sudden the "voice of reason"? LOL.. at least be original.

Ooooookay. Whatever, as it doesn't really matter one way or the other to me. Feel free to bash whomever you want I guess, if it makes you feel better.

Personally, I think life is too short to crap on someone else's shoes, but to each his own.

To me the only really bad game jake has had was the first one against the eagles.

Bills game was bad, but they put the ball in jake's hands way too much. What was the stat? 7-32 when jake throws more than 30 times? This to me says its not all jake. He sucks, we know he sucks, we have known hes not a good quarterback for years but our front office and coaches stick with this guy for what reason i do not know and he is the best chance we have to win against the cardnials.

If moore and Feely start there is a less familiarity with the system that they must have shown in practice. Fox isn't wanting to blow out the cardinals, he wants to keep it close and have a chance at the end to win. Personally we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. I feel with the game on the line in the 4th quarter i have 20% faith in jake to win us the game but in that same train of thought do you have more or less faith in moore or feely to win? To me i have none. Rather hang on to that slim hope than none at all.

On a good note Jake finally hit his receivers deep last week. Something he hasn't been able to do all year. Thats a plus for me. With jake in there the safeties will be back not only hoping for a pick but also to protect the big passing play and it will give our backs a little more room to run.

Unless Jake has as bad as game as he had last year in the playoffs, or against the eagles earlier this year expect Jake to start against the saints as well.

Fox hasn't lost his mind.

From what I understand, Moore hasn't taken his job seriously and doesn't know the offense near enough to be a starter. It's very disappointing if true. Fox knows exactly how bad Jake has been and he would love to make a change--it just isn't possible right now. I wish it were, but it's not.

From what I understand, Moore hasn't taken his job seriously and doesn't know the offense near enough to be a starter. It's very disappointing if true. Fox knows exactly how bad Jake has been and he would love to make a change--it just isn't possible right now. I wish it were, but it's not.

I agree, but I don't understand why Moore is still on the roster if he doesn't know the playbook. Did the playbook change from last season?

I'm starting to believe this as well, it just makes me beg the question, if Matt Moore isn't taking the job seriously then why did we keep him on the roster over say a QB that would come in an be eager to take the job. So I don't think he doesn't take the job seriously, I think Fox just doesn't see him as any better of an alternative than he already has.

I'm starting to believe this as well, it just makes me beg the question, if Matt Moore isn't taking the job seriously then why did we keep him on the roster over say a QB that would come in an be eager to take the job. So I don't think he doesn't take the job seriously, I think Fox just doesn't see him as any better of an alternative than he already has.

Either way it makes the coaching staff look terrible. If all this is bologna about Matt Moore not being ready, then they are idiotic to not let him go in. If he really is an idiot, well then they shouldn't have kept him on the roster.

Either way it makes the coaching staff look terrible. If all this is bologna about Matt Moore not being ready, then they are idiotic to not let him go in. If he really is an idiot, well then they shouldn't have kept him on the roster.

I defenitely agree. If he wasn't worthy of being a back up when Jake plays this bad, then why was he on the team? I just don't see that as the case. I think Fox likes the veteran "proven" guys and won't alternate. I don't blame him for it, as it is a huge risk, but it's gonna happen sometime... I believe if Jake has a bad game Sunday, Matt Moore will get a chance to prove either the hater or the non-haters right. But for the sake of the team, I hope he ends up better than people expect.

I dont think he is sticking with Delhomme to stick with Delhomme, there are just no other NFL caliber QBs on the roster and chances are the 2 guys behind Delhomme would be just as bad(Feeley) or worse(Moore).

So in other words.....let's just stick with the idiots that got us in this predicament to start with????

Let's stick with what's not working, instead of trying something different?

Great...............

Archived