• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Five Possible Timelines of Cam Newton’s Future With the Panthers

PantherBrew

I mentioned after pre season that Cam will never play another meaningful game as a Panther..........he may come back play but maybe not even a full game..........but he will never play in a decisive game for Carolina again........

Allen?...........big question mark...........and if he works out can he stay healthy in the pocket with this oline?

Its going to be a very difficult season for the Panthers in many ways.....

We have a pretty shitty fan base. For a franchise that has relatively very little success, we sure have turned on the best quarterback in franchise pretty quickly. The guy has a major foot injury and people already are looking to replace him with an undrafted QB who played well in a game against a terrible defense.

deep down im hoping the panthers get destroyed this Sunday, and shut all these ungrateful fans up.

38 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

We have a pretty shitty fan base. For a franchise that has relatively very little success, we sure have turned on the best quarterback in franchise pretty quickly. The guy has a major foot injury and people already are looking to replace him with an undrafted QB who played well in a game against a terrible defense.

deep down im hoping the panthers get destroyed this Sunday, and shut all these ungrateful fans up.

that won't shut anybody up.   

As far as crappy fans, people are people. They are selfish. We want wins. If you cannot win and someone else can, we still love you but have your farewell tour in the offseason.

If Cam is gone, we will at least be rid of the Cam first Panthers second fans and will have the Panthers first.

I really wanted to say, he left a variable out. Let's say, Cam comes back and for whatever reason Allen is the starter, but then gets hurt and Cam is needed. Lol. That will be entertainment with a capitol C.

4 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Cam comes back and for whatever reason Allen is the starter, but then gets hurt and Cam is needed. Lol. That will be entertainment with a capitol C.

That’s exactly what happened for New England in the AFC title game in 2001. Right after the game, the media tried to instantly drum up a controversy. Bill Belichick made a decision promptly and offered few details to the media. That’s how you handle that situation.

There’s a little bit of luck involved that it worked out for them, but it worked out.

2 minutes ago, ellis said:

That’s exactly what happened for New England in the AFC title game in 2001. Right after the game, the media tried to instantly drum up a controversy. Bill Belichick made a decision promptly and offered few details to the media. That’s how you handle that situation.

There’s a little bit of luck involved that it worked out for them, but it worked out.

Well we need to email that writer and tell him he missed one so he doesn't get caught with his pants down.

I guess that was Brady's takeover? Been a long time.

And I was listening to FNZ and Kyle... ? was all uppity asking the question about if they knew Allen was so good why did they take Grier? Like that proved something.

Uh, I am not yet a Grier fan and don't normally go for I told you so but I posted all that stuff somewhere earlier, pointing out that if Grier did develop in a couple of years then they have the post Cam transition in place. Allen, Grier is developing and competing. Plenty of weapons, check.  And people say Marty only lives in the moment. They'll need Thomas to come along and slide in for Olsen.

Archived