• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypotheticals

stankowalski

Honestly, the only thing I want to see is if Cam still has the juice left in his tank to be the starting QB for this team for the next five years.  Kudos to Allen for stepping in and doing what a good backup QB is supposed to do and keep us competitive for five weeks. I don’t really blame him for today, that was a complete meltdown by the defensive head coach we have. Allen is a backup and can hopefully continue to develop into a good one who may eventually be a good starter in this league.  

the NFC is loaded. Someone is going to be left out at 10-6 and we now have losses to two potential playoff teams in San Fran and LA Rams. We will likely lose to Green Bay and Seattle as well which means we likely won’t have any good head to head tie breakers for wild card purposes. That leaves the division. The saints look like a juggernaut and have won their toughest games already. Their schedule is cake the rest of the way through. I’d honestly be shocked if they go any worse than 12-4. 

that brings me back to my initial point. The rest of this season is all about Cam. He won’t have any injuries nagging him when he comes back. If he comes back and gets it rolling, there is no qb issue in Carolina. If he comes back and flops, this franchise will be at a transition point in which we will likely fire Rivera and bring in a new coach. Cam will then be given 2020 under a new system and playing for his next contract.  

it should be an interesting next nine games. 

Archived