• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So as a Panther fan, who do you pull for on Monday night?

Gscottnc5

Cute.

It's all about strategy, idiot.

The Division is currently:

Falsecons 1-0

Panthers 1-1

Bucs 0-1

Stains 0-0

Why any Panthers fan would be rooting for the Falcons to be 2-0 in the Division is ridiculous, when the Falcons could be 1-1 with a loss, just like the Panthers currently are.

Then if the Panthers somehow beat the Stains next week, they'd be 2-1 with a game against the Falsecons the following week with a chance to go 3-1 in the NFC South.

Not saying it will happen, but you have to play for it, and a Falsecons win RUINS THAT.

Pretty sure that division leaders are determined by overall win/loss, with division win/loss being the first tiebreaker.

That being said, there are arguments to be made for both teams winning and losing. If you still somehow hope we could possibly win the division (it is possible, just.. not likely. I thought we were going to win last week, the Saints were going to lose, and we'd be within reach... but... no >.<), you should root for the Falcons.

I'm probably going to go for the Saints, because they are my 2nd favorite NFC team, and I suspect that we won't catch them for the division anyway... But the Birds are in the Wild Card hunt, and so are we.... so a loss for them does benefit us!

EDIT: Division win/loss may not be the first tiebreaker, it may be head to head. Either way, overall win/loss determines winner of the division.

I just don't see any possible way that the Panthers can beat the Saints. Patriots? Maybe. Panthers? I'm going to sit here and laugh in your 3-4 face.

I'm used to people not being able to "see" anything based on what they've "seen" as if what they've "seen" means anything.

The point is, win the NFC South, you're in the Playoffs, regardless of what anyone else does.

Which is why the plan of Falcons beating the Aints tomorrow night, then we beat them Sunday= Aints 6-2, Panthers 4-4. Just 2 games from the lead, we'll worry about the dirty birds later.

Breesus Christ, try to keep up. :rolleye:

Archived