• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bring on the Saints and Drew Brees' mole

SCP

KG, I wasn't even alive then. That's about as weak as it gets. That's like me posting a picture of the Panthers pre-2003, a time before you were and 90% of this board were even fans.

6 games do not change a franchise. As 7 games doesn't change this one. :cheers2:

And you have no idea when I became a Panther fan.

KG, I wasn't even alive then. That's about as weak as it gets. That's like me posting a picture of the Panthers pre-2003, a time before you were and 90% of this board were even fans.

Kevin Greene was a Panther before the 2003 season and no bandwagon Panther fan would know (at least most of them) that or commit their screen name to a player before that time, which is why this argument isn't very valid when talking about Kevin Greene the poster.

At the end of the day you're 3-4 and the Saints are at the top of the division and NFC at 6-0. Us>you.

at the end of the day....it is week 8. If you want to crown the Saints as the greatest team in the NFL up through week 7....so be it. But, that doesn't mean that much......

few teams are able to be consistent from the start of a season to finish for a variety of reasons.

Archived