• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney needs to go

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And in how many threads are you spreading BS right now. I simply asked the same question as always. And got the same answers. Silence. Want to disagree with something. Because we already had this discussion and it did go well. Debate a point or go back to the kids table.

What BS, sir? 

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

No. iT hasn’t. It’s been attempted but I can even get anyone to acknowledge he couldn’t get another job anywhere. Another convenient just out of reach source. Who proclaimed it so? What’s late round. Who are these players? Hardy, Norman and who? Over 11 years? Amazing. Post anything besides because I said so. 

Donte Jackson- would be a 3rd CB on half the teams in the league.

Gaulden- who no one had a higher than a 5th rd grade, has already been cut.......in year 2.

Ian Thomas has shown flashes, but cant even get on the field.

Carter has not looked good when in

These are picks from H2.0

These arent even H1.0, who's picks and contract drove this team to become the worst team in football.

If Hurney is so good, someone would've called him after being fired.  People like to say bu...bu...bu...Gettleman.  Even as bad as Gettleman was, a team picked him right up.

Hurney couldn't even get a phone call from. THIRTY ONE TEAMS until his Buddy decided to bring him back.  If he was just even slightly avg, someone wouldve given him a shot, a role somewhere.  But NO ONE would.  He's a nice guy, we get it.  But just being nice doesn't get you anywhere, thus the reason why Jerry never had back to back winning seasons.

If Rivera gets fired, some team will hire him.  If Marty gets fired, the only people giving him another shot is WFNZ.  Thats telling

12 minutes ago, ncfan said:

None 

But he needs ti hit some impact starters in those rds and he cant and hasnt.

Why do you have to lie?

2019:

Dennis Daley 

Christian Miller

2018:

Ian Thomas

Marquis Haynes

2012:

Josh Norman (All-Pro)

Frank Alexander

Brad Nortman

2011:

Beyond Cam Newton this draft was horrible.

2010:

David Gettis (His first year before the injury was very productive.)

Greg Hardy (All-Pro)

Robert McClain 

2009:

Captain Munnerlyn

2008:

Gary Barnidge 

Nick Hayden

Geofff Shwartz

This is 4-7 rounders only, and only going back to 2008 as I thought a decade was enough. A lot of these made impacts on the team or had long NFL careers. There's a lot of third rounds that were Pro-Bowlers as well.

I mean, just look at the picks yourself, then bring up another team that you think drafts well, and compare.

It's not difficult or time consuming, just do it.

11 minutes ago, Toomers said:

No. iT hasn’t. It’s been attempted but I can even get anyone to acknowledge he couldn’t get another job anywhere. Another convenient just out of reach source. Who proclaimed it so? What’s late round. Who are these players? Hardy, Norman and who? Over 11 years? Amazing. Post anything besides because I said so. 

Why are you so happily ignorant? This isn't some hidden information. You can go to wiki and compare teams drafts in minutes.

You can even see the Pro-Bowlers and All-Pros highlighted neatly for you.

1 minute ago, Car123 said:

What BS, sir? 

Same hypocritical BS. Just like coming in here and acting like there was something wrong with me actually calling the information shaky. Same as you avoiding everything else I asked...again. I told you that you better start doing some actual research because I will call you on every Hypocritical statement you make. 

So address the topic or go away. 

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Why do you have to lie?

2019:

Dennis Daley 

Christian Miller

2018:

Ian Thomas

Marquis Haynes

2012:

Josh Norman (All-Pro)

Frank Alexander

Brad Nortman

2011:

Beyond Cam Newton this draft was horrible.

2010:

Greg Hardy (All-Pro)

Robert McClain 

David Gettis (His first year before the injury was very productive.)

2009:

Captain Munnerlyn

2008:

Gary Barnidge 

Nick Hayden

Geofff Shwartz

This is 4-7 rounders only, and only going back to 2008 as I thought a decade was enough. A lot of these made impacts on the team or had long NFL careers. There's a lot of third rounds that were Pro-Bowlers as well.

I mean, just look at the picks yourself, then bring up another team that you think drafts well, and compare.

It's not difficult or time consuming, just do it.

Daley has been a suprise

Miller has been avg 

Haynes has been good in special roles

Thomas again cant get on the field

Lol at throwing Alexander, Gettis (if your going to throw him, yiu have to throw KB as a win)

McClain- tell me again how great a impact he had here?  He was so good that we had to double dip at DT.  

You literally have 4-5 picks over a 8+ year window.  That is terrible.

That gets you fired......like he did

That gets you jobs back where you started as a writer and radio and no one.  THIRTY ONE other teans dont want you.  Literally the fugging Browns didnt even want him in Any role.  If your such a great drafter youll get a job.  He dodnt minus his buddy hiring him

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Same hypocritical BS. Just like coming in here and acting like there was something wrong with me actually calling the information shaky. Same as you avoiding everything else I asked...again. I told you that you better start doing some actual research because I will call you on every Hypocritical statement you make. 

So address the topic or go away. 

What have I posted today that's BS? Unless you think Allen is a good quarterback...

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Why are you so happily ignorant? This isn't some hidden information. You can go to wiki and compare teams drafts in minutes.

You can even see the Pro-Bowlers and All-Pros highlighted neatly for you.

Well I named two. Where are there others? What’s the problem. First you had info that showed he was very good comparatively. Then it was on the pay site. But unavailable. Now it’s Wikipedia and because you said so. That’s a lot of work to avoid a topic you brought up and now refuse to discuss. 

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Well I named two. Where are there others? What’s the problem. First you had info that showed he was very good comparatively. Then it was on the pay site. But unavailable. Now it’s Wikipedia and because you said so. That’s a lot of work to avoid a topic you brought up and now refuse to discuss. 

So you're just going to ignore the information I've provided you.

I've never seen someone be such a little hater as you. It's like Hurney ran over your dog.

Just now, Krovvy said:

I've never seen someone be such a little hater as you. It's like Hurney ran over your dog.

naw hurney ran over his ego

he's been so butthurt since his daddy gettleman got shitcanned and hurney got re-hired.

meanwhile gettleman has made the giants somehow worse two years in a row. don't be shock if the giants pick number one overall this year.

Fact is.

As bad as Gettleman was.  Teams across the league thought he was still good enough to hold a position in this league.

While the entire NFL

Patriots

Jets 

Bills

Dolphins

Steelers

Ravens

Browns

Bengals

Chiefs

Raiders

Chargers 

Broncos 

Texans

Titans

Colts

Jaguars

Cowboys

Redskins

Eagles

Giants

49ers

Seattle

Rams

Cardinals

Packers

Vikings 

Bears

Lions 

Saints

Bucs

Falcon's 

Didnt even give Hurney a phone call for several years for any position what so ever.

And the only person to give him a call was WFNZ the local radio station.

If he was so great at those picks he wouldve been employed but he wasnt.  

But apparently some here are smarter than 31 other teams.  

Maybe we should hire some here and we'll automatically become more successful than the Patriots

Just now, ncfan said:

Fact is.

As bad as Gettleman was.  Teams across the league thought he was still good enough to hold a position in this league.

While the entire NFL

Patriots

Jets 

Bills

Dolphins

Steelers

Ravens

Browns

Bengals

Chiefs

Raiders

Chargers 

Broncos 

Texans

Titans

Colts

Jaguars

Cowboys

Redskins

Eagles

Giants

49ers

Seattle

Rams

Cardinals

Packers

Vikings 

Bears

Lions 

Saints

Bucs

Falcon's 

Didnt even give him a phone call for several years for any position what so ever.

And the only person to give him a call was WFNZ the local radio station.

So this is really more of a Gettleman thing than a Hurney thing for you?

4 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

So this is really more of a Gettleman thing than a Hurney thing for you?

Its not 

I dont want Gettleman back.  Just pointing out.  As bad as Gettleman was.  He still got a job right away.  Just pointing out, if your avg at best, youll still get a job. 

So if Hurney couldn't get a phone call outside of the local radio station.  What does that tell you.  What does that tell you, that people who actually know football wouldnt even consider him for anything?  While Gettleman could get a job right away.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

I should have. If we use your standards, any player looks like a good player. Why did you stop at 2008? Two guys in 11 years is your proof. It’s more proof of the reason he can’t get a job in football. 

Archived