• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alot to look foward to Offense..Stop the pity party

Matt62881

2 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Yea its really sad most teams dont have this level of talent or had since at least 15. And they found a way to ruin it. The whole point of my post was compare our 2010 squad to this one and look at the talent difference. We weren't a team until Cam came that a player like Mccoy would have wanted to play for.

If Cam really is gone, a whole new generation is gonna be introduced to what it was like before Cam.  Lets see how many can hang?

3 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Your the only one i dont get that pooed my post, i mean whatever but i actually like conversating with you and you seem to get what i was getting at. I realize no one is gonna 100% agree i just wanted to spark convo about roster talent....theres a clear difference between ours and others with our record.

I pooed because of timing combined with the optimistic intention.  Csan we just be morbid for a day? haha

It's a neutral/non-neg rep so it ain't no thang but a chicken wang. 

3 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

If Cam really is gone, a whole new generation is gonna be introduced to what it was like before Cam.  Lets see how many can hang?

True but even with Allen we are better then post dellhome era, it would imo, take alot of messing up to return us to that status....

1 minute ago, saX man said:

I pooed because of timing combined with the optimistic intention.  Csan we just be morbid for a day? haha

Haha i feel ya, most of the other guys were crap posters, one even banned now lol....only reason i asked.

2 minutes ago, saX man said:

Ive honestly never turned games off even in the matt moore times until these last 2 games. It hurt to do it but it might have helped my overall outlook lol

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Other than Clausen it wasn’t as bad as you make it seem.  

In the context of big name FAs like McCoy coming to CLT to play with Cam. 

Still, the best thing you can say before Cam was Jake at QB.  I love Jake, but compared to Cam's star he's a dried up dog turd.

1 minute ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Be careful tho.  Who was the mastermind of that post-delhomme debacle?  He's still here...

I mean i really want to say hes improved and i think he did a fine job this offseason for what Ron came to him with....but yea your right....gahhh

3 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Be careful tho.  Who was the mastermind of that post-delhomme debacle?  He's still here...

Ron to Marty....Ok marty we are going to the 34 so i need that personel...a new young star pass rusher oh and our whole o line needs reworking...

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

i'd take bad jake over bad kyle. But to OP's point, we do have kickass talent on offense. DJ and CMC in particular

Kyle will be but another QB footnote sooner rather than later.  Hes a good kid with some talent.  Not the guy tho.  Jake was a baller, but his bad games were bad.  Real bad.  I guess gimme Jake but if you're getting the bad one you're gonna lose anyway.

8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

i'd take bad jake over bad kyle. But to OP's point, we do have kickass talent on offense. DJ and CMC in particular

Im glad you with me on offense alot of people think we should have dj moore, a julio jones along with CMC and Olsen in his prime all at once.

Archived