• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two weeks ago

People had their pitchforks out in front of Teppers door. People were telling me that Tepper was more of the same. This season was his fault, he was content being mediocre, didn’t know what he was doing, should of fired RR the moment he cane through the door, yadda yadda blah blah blah

Of course I insisted he actually handled the situation very reasonably. The sign of an over controlling GM would be doing just that. Burning it all to the grown immediately because he had to have his fingerprints on everything. And of course any reasonable owner would understand that last season the Panthers were on fire before Cams injury so firing RR and company after that wouldn’t really be a fair assessment.

Of course this is the huddle so finding sensible fans is pretty around these parts. Most just insisted “any real business man that knew what he was doing would have looked at the history of the team and fired the staff day one.” I remember this conversation specifically...

Well today rumors are coming out that we are looking at replacing the scouting team, the coaching staff and the GM. Now these are just rumors, but predictable ones to anyone who could take a minute to look at things objectively without reacting emotionally.

So for now these are just rumors but just remember this post down the line. Tepper isn’t content with this team being mediocre. He’s gonna be a damn good owner. I remember some of you Tepper complainers specifically. I remember you insisting he was incompetent. And you know who you are. 

Reserve this thread. Come back in 6 months to eat your crow. Change is incoming. I look forward to seeing you all here. 

Keep Pounding

5 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Sorry what?

This is basically a culmination of my frustration with this fanbase. 

DJ is killing it and nobody is happy. Some fans still saying we need to draft a #1 WR. 

CMC is having an all time great season and some fans are saying it doesn’t matter. Wasted season. We should just sit him.

Tepper is midway through his second season as an owner and some people are labeling him more of the same. Content with mediocrity. Doesn’t know what he’s doing. 

Im really frustrated with the constant negativity around here and there’s plenty to be excited about but people just want to complain 24/7

7 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

DJ is killing it and nobody is happy. Some fans still saying we need to draft a #1 WR. 

CMC is having an all time great season and some fans are saying it doesn’t matter. Wasted season. We should just sit him.

Tepper is midway through his second season as an owner and some people are labeling him more of the same. Content with mediocrity. Doesn’t know what he’s doing. 

Im really frustrated with the constant negativity around here and there’s plenty to be excited about but people just want to complain 24/7

90% of this board are idiots and have no clue what they are talking about.  

They whine all the time if the team doesnt do what they expect and if the team gets behind in a game it is everyone's fault except Cams.  

Also the first sign of a losing record they declare the season ruined. 

So get used to it because they wont change. 

Putting off firing Marty and Ron just kicked the can down the road one more year.

If you have followed this team for any amount of time, you would have had a damn good idea this season was going to be a disaster. 

When Tepper does something smart, I'll be the first to say so.  So far....I've seen very little to sway me into thinking he is a great owner.

6 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Putting off firing Marty and Ron just kicked the can down the road one more year.

If you have followed this team for any amount of time, you would have had a damn good idea this season was going to be a disaster. 

When Tepper does something smart, I'll be the first to say so.  So far....I've seen very little to sway me into thinking he is a great owner.

Don’t worry! That’s why I’ve reserved this for you to come back later! 

13 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

90% of this board are idiots and have no clue what they are talking about.  

They whine all the time if the team doesnt do what they expect and if the team gets behind in a game it is everyone's fault except Cams.  

Also the first sign of a losing record they declare the season ruined. 

So get used to it because they wont change. 

I know. I’ve been following this place since 05/06

its just really doing my head in this season 

47 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

it’s the huddle. A substantial portion of people here would have preferred a losing season over a playoff one just to see rivera fired, but the knives have never come out for Slye depsite being an objectively awful kicker. Nothing here makes sense.

Archived