• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who to Root for (Week 15)

Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D.

We've moved from 12 to 11 so far today. Falcons , Cowboys, Cardinals all playing right now. Colts play on Monday night. We play the Colts next weekend. Lot of this can change quite a bit in the last 2 weeks of the season considering a lot of the records are so close in terms of W-L. 

Lot is riding on if we beat or lose to the Colts IMO. 

1. Bengals (1-13) 

2. Redskins (3-11)

3. Giants (3-11) 

4. Dolphins (3-11) 

5. Lions (3-10) 

6. Cardinals (3-9-1)

7. Jaguars (4-9) 

8. Falcons (4-9) 

9. Jets (5-9) 

10. Broncos (5-9) 

11. Panthers (5-9) 

12. Chargers (5-8) 

13. Raiders (6-7) 

14. Colts (6-7) 

15. Cowboys (6-7) 

16. Browns (6-7) 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:01 PM, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

This is just dumb.

First of all, how the fug do you tell a team to lay down? Furthermore, there's a lot of guys, either in they're final year or on a 1 year contract. What kind of message does that send to FA's in the future? If having character is what you consider dumb, I'm sure you consider yourself a genius. 

7 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

First of all, how the fug do you tell a team to lay down? Furthermore, there's a lot of guys, either in they're final year or on a 1 year contract. What kind of message does that send to FA's in the future? If having character is what you consider dumb, I'm sure you consider yourself a genius. 

Who is telling the players to roll over? What influence do I or anyone on this board have on the outcome of the game. The point is, what are you hoping will happen.  You are seriously troubled if you think the fanbase hoping we lose out had any actual affect on the game.

I’m sorta rooting for San Francisco to take it all.  Seattle just gets on my nerves. I like Pete Carroll and wished he was the Panthers coach since 2010 but I’m not a Russell Wilson fan.

i would also be ok with Green Bay.

all I want for Christmas is for the Saints to go down,... again.

Actually a Green Bay, New England Super Bowl would be classic.

1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Who is telling the players to roll over? What influence do I or anyone on this board have on the outcome of the game. The point is, what are you hoping will happen.  You are seriously troubled if you think the fanbase hoping we lose out had any actual affect on the game.

No, you're not a fan if you wish to lose out. 

Archived