• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Grier

Cam's New Arm

4 hours ago, Snake said:

You're right. Gunslinged it right to the defense while showing guts getting stuffed 4th and Inc's. He also has the ability to score zero TDs on a second rate team. Not like Allen who put up 24 point on that trash team Seahawks. 

Stop replying me.. Your opinion is dog poo.. Please keep spewing your crap to others.. I don't want to waste my time on notifications from you.. If Rayzor wasn't around I would really type how I feel about you and ppl like you.. Since I can't without getting banned ignore my post...

9 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

He lacked any hope of inspiration out there today. He just seemed too lethargic all afternoon, even during his moderate spats of success. He was slow in the pocket and when attempting to outrun a defender, found out quickly this isn't the big 12. His deep ball was lacking and just seemed like way too much body throwing.

Overall, Kyle Allen is the better QB by quite a bit so.. hell of a nice 3rd round pick, Hurney.

I live out of both areas so didn't see the game but your explanation it sounds like he is suffering from being both a rookie playing his first game and crappy coaching. I hope he plays next week so that we can see if there is improvement.

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Stop replying me.. Your opinion is dog poo.. Please keep spewing your crap to others.. I don't want to waste my time on notifications from you.. If Rayzor wasn't around I would really type how I feel about you and ppl like you.. Since I can't without getting banned ignore my post...

are you bothered that grier sucks?   did it upset you?  i don't get it.   as a side note you talk more crap about posters than pretty much anyone, and then run to the mods if someone says something about you.  i think you know what that makes you right?   stop being what you're complaining about in others.   we got no qb worth a crap able to play right now.  sucks, but helping our draft position.  we have no coach, our gm sucks, and we're a crappy football team.  hopefully we're gonna start to change that next year.  

9 hours ago, raz said:

are you bothered that grier sucks?   did it upset you?  i don't get it.   as a side note you talk more crap about posters than pretty much anyone, and then run to the mods if someone says something about you.  i think you know what that makes you right?   stop being what you're complaining about in others.   we got no qb worth a crap able to play right now.  sucks, but helping our draft position.  we have no coach, our gm sucks, and we're a crappy football team.  hopefully we're gonna start to change that next year.  

Are you bothered by capitals and correct punctuation?? Maybe actually sentence structure or English in general? Until you figure that out ignore my post so I don't waste my time reading moronic ebonics...please

Archived