• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cardinals DT Bryan Robinson: "We played down to our competition"

CatMan72

Boy, he sure is embarrassed & making up excuses. Sorry Robinson, but we played better. Maybe you & some of your douche teammates got too confidence with thinking you're going to beat us badly like the Playoffs game from last season. Not to mention you think we were still going to play bad like the last few game this season. :mad:

Classy, like the rest of his teammates. He's a piece of poo like everyone else on that team except maybe Warner and Fitz. They talked some of the brashest poo in the world last year, and now we stuck it on a plate, warmed it up, and served it to them. He can go f*ck himself.

And I'm still waiting on some poo to happen to Dockett, he's the biggest P.O.S. out of all of them. F*ck the Cardinals, they had it coming to them. They got lucky last year, and Gamble locked Fitz up in the first half... That video game passing got shut down. We'll worry about winning next week, while they try to figure out last week.

I agree D. Dockett is one of the biggest balls of poo that is currently playing in the NFL. He ran his mouth nonstop after the playoff game with sarcastic comments about our play. When he got hurt momentarily yesterday I was really hoping it might have been something serious.

Apparently B. Robinson is no different. Maybe these guys forgot that the Cardinals were the most irrelevant franchise in the NFL before last year's lucky run to the Super Bowl. Hopefully they will go ahead and miss the playoffs this year and then return back to that status when Warner retires.

To be fair and honest, you have got to be kidding.

Nope, not kidding at all - a better team doesn't get run on for 270 yards.

Cardinals got us in that Playoff game, but that was more about us shooting ourselves in the foot than the Cardinals beating us.

I firmly believe that pound for pound, we are the better team - we just haven't been playing that way (until yesterday).

That's not even close to being relevant in this discussion.

Yes, it is. They are one year removed from 30 years of nothingness. Why are they talking poo again? They are the Cardinals. A big joke heading into last year's playoffs after getting pasted by almost everyone on their schedule the 2nd half of the year, including the infamous New England snow game. After 3 games of greatness in the 2009 playoffs we are supposed to believe that they "played down" to anyone? Come on.

Nope, not kidding at all - a better team doesn't get run on for 270 yards.

Cardinals got us in that Playoff game, but that was more about us shooting ourselves in the foot than the Cardinals beating us.

I firmly believe that pound for pound, we are the better team - we just haven't been playing that way (until yesterday).

Well, hey, heads up- the way a team has been playing is how they are perceived. Yes, the Panthers won a game against a team that absolutely embarrassed them in the playoffs last year, but don't be so quick to simply rule out the Buffalo debacle as if it didn't happen. The Panthers played one hell of a game Sunday, and good for them for that, but I want to see them put it together for more than 1 game before I start declaring them as a better team than the Cardinals.

Yes, it is. They are one year removed from 30 years of nothingness. Why are they talking poo again? They are the Cardinals. A big joke heading into last year's playoffs after getting pasted by almost everyone on their schedule the 2nd half of the year, including the infamous New England snow game. After 3 games of greatness in the 2009 playoffs we are supposed to believe that they "played down" to anyone? Come on.

And thus, you are an absolute joke when it comes to grading an NFL football team, if you really are basing your judgment on them off of their history. Panthers got dominated in the playoffs (when the real football teams are supposed to show up) last year, as well as the rest of the NFC. The Panthers, almost more than any other team, are an example that you shouldn't base an opinion of a team off of their past. Also see the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for why your opinion is garbage.

Well, hey, heads up- the way a team has been playing is how they are perceived. Yes, the Panthers won a game against a team that absolutely embarrassed them in the playoffs last year, but don't be so quick to simply rule out the Buffalo debacle as if it didn't happen. The Panthers played one hell of a game Sunday, and good for them for that, but I want to see them put it together for more than 1 game before I start declaring them as a better team than the Cardinals.

The Bills loss was another fine example of us shooting ourselves in the foot and losing to an inferior team.

I'm not saying the Panthers are the best team in the NFL, and I'm not ready to give them the Lombardi trophy - but I believe that pound for pound we are a better team than Arizona.

Archived