• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans Offensive line

the greatest

They're having trouble containing blitzes.

We primarily rush 4, it'll be a little different.

Have you noticed the way our front 4 have been moving to the QB lately? I would say that IF our DL comes to play like they have the last few weeks, they'll wish we were blitzing so they would have an excuse for getting curb-stomped. I'm sure Kurt Warner will vouch to the fact that Pep, Brayton, Johnson, Brown, Tyler, Thomas, and Lewis are as effective a group of pass rushers as you will find. Dude looked like he got dropped into the middle of a real life Saw movie.

Have you noticed the way our front 4 have been moving to the QB lately? I would say that IF our DL comes to play like they have the last few weeks, they'll wish we were blitzing so they would have an excuse for getting curb-stomped. I'm sure Kurt Warner will vouch to the fact that Pep, Brayton, Johnson, Brown, Tyler, Thomas, and Lewis are as effective a group of pass rushers as you will find. Dude looked like he got dropped into the middle of a real life Saw movie.

Yeah I watched the game yesterday but i'm weary of the zone we play vs. Brees quick release. The dump pass is ALWAYS there and if our front four don't do 3 second sacks it may be a horrid game to watch.

Don't get me wrong a 6 sack, 2FF, 3 int game would be outfnstanding.

Yeah I watched the game yesterday but i'm weary of the zone we play vs. Brees quick release. The dump pass is ALWAYS there and if our front four don't do 3 second sacks it may be a horrid game to watch.

Don't get me wrong a 6 sack, 2FF, 3 int game would be outfnstanding.

That was one of the wrinkles that I noticed in the AZ game that I am suprised no one on here has mentioned. (I don't start threads, I just post in them to tell the OP how dumb/smart he/she is.) We played quite a bit of zone but even when we were in zone coverage our DB's were on the LOS a lot more than normal. Playing a tight 5 yd bump drop to zone, I wouldn't be suprised to see it again and maybe even more against NO.

Archived