• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peoplez Izz Smert !!!

Henne Given Sunday

Funny thing. When my wife went to the bank to cash her checks some guy was helping her fill out the deposit slip. Apparently, he was distracted by a button on her blouse because he just kept staring at her shirt.

He misread the amounts and wrote out the slip for $100.00. The checks were for some shortages on her pay and they were only made out for $7.80 and $2.20 respectively.

The teller tried to say something but since the helpful guy was a boss, the teller let it slide.

My wife wanted to take the extra money back but i told her "Fug the bank. They'll just take it out of the guys check."

Funny thing. When my wife went to the bank to cash her checks some guy was helping her fill out the deposit slip. Apparently, he was distracted by a button on her blouse because he just kept staring at her shirt.

He misread the amounts and wrote out the slip for $100.00. The checks were for some shortages on her pay and they were only made out for $7.80 and $2.20 respectively.

The teller tried to say something but since the helpful guy was a boss, the teller let it slide.

My wife wanted to take the extra money back but i told her "Fug the bank. They'll just take it out of the guys check."

19 yr old wife? nice work. and the 78 dollars was cash......pay attention :P

that guy wasnt looking at any buttons my friend...you sure it wasnt biscuit? lol

No, I don't work at a bank... probably a good thing too, if I worked in a place where I could ogle women, I probably wouldn't last too long... I took my kids to the dentist this afternoon and the chick that cleaned my youngest sons teeth had a nice rack... she told me all kinds of stuff about his teeth, but I have no idea what she said.

No, I don't work at a bank... probably a good thing too, if I worked in a place where I could ogle women, I probably wouldn't last too long... I took my kids to the dentist this afternoon and the chick that cleaned my youngest sons teeth had a nice rack... she told me all kinds of stuff about his teeth, but I have no idea what she said.

:lol: Aren't you married?

Archived