• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two of our experts think the Panthers will beat the Saints on Sunday.

rey2009

just ignore catdaddy, he's a troll. he made a thread about brees getitng hurt and basically got told to STFU by fellow Panther fans.

One of your Voodoo queens gave me that info stupid, you need to keep your on people in check, and listen sometimes instead of shooting off at the mouth! And go back to grade school and learn how to spell you mutten buster!

A lot of what I've been posting is just fooling with some of the 'tards around here, but seriously I think it goes down like this:

Scenario One:

Saints get out to an early 2/3 TD lead and force Jake to throw all day, this ends up in a 20+ pt blowout and a feast for our secondary. 34-10/42-10 ish.

Scenario Two:

Panthers keep it close early and throughout the game, but the Saints pull away in the 4th as they've been absolutely dominant in the 4th quarter. 31-20 Saints.

I'll take scenario one.

Or, Scenario Three: Peppers folds Drew Brees like a cheap lawn chair a couple times, and we grind out a ground-attack win. 23-21 Panthers.

Give me scenario three.

A lot of what I've been posting is just fooling with some of the 'tards around here, but seriously I think it goes down like this:

Scenario One:

Saints get out to an early 2/3 TD lead and force Jake to throw all day, this ends up in a 20+ pt blowout and a feast for our secondary. 34-10/42-10 ish.

Scenario Two:

Panthers keep it close early and throughout the game, but the Saints pull away in the 4th as they've been absolutely dominant in the 4th quarter. 31-20 Saints.

I'll take scenario one.

Boy, you clowns win 7 games in a row and think you're unbeatable.

Here's the scenario I see, Brees throws three more interceptions and we stuff the ball down your throat all day, Panthers win 21-17.

Archived