• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SteveSmithTD89's New Video

SteveSmithTD89

I thought in the midst of all the high moral leading into this week I'd cut together some highlights since we're nearly halfway through the season. Anyway, let me know what you all think. I'm fairly pleased with it.

And the video is not an anti-highlight reel... Don't let the intro fool you ;) My whole point with this is that I think we have still seen several bright spots so far and we still have hope however small it is...

I dunno, just something about showing the games we did awful in at the start and how terrible the loss was, then showing pumped up music with the couple good plays we had in that game that you showed we so horribly played in..... Just doesn't seem to work all that great for me.

But, it's not bad.

interesting technique with the black/white then color, but it does take a bit more analyzing to get what you're doing than I'd expect most would want to do for highlights.

Ehh... I figured it be hit and miss. I'm sure its a bit much I just wanted to try something different. That song was stuck in my head and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use and try something new. Its also the first time that I used both offense and defense in the same video. I'll have more that'll be more straight forward and based on one player like my others.

Ehh... I figured it be hit and miss. I'm sure its a bit much I just wanted to try something different. That song was stuck in my head and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use and try something new. Its also the first time that I used both offense and defense in the same video. I'll have more that'll be more straight forward and based on one player like my others.

I liked the black and white approach for the bad plays. It showed that all we need is a spark.

Archived