• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Upset Pick of the Week

SuperMan

I find it amusing that they say Sean Payton for the 2nd Half Coach of the Year. Not because of the pick, but for the reason. He will be this because the schedule for the Saints is soft for the rest of the year....not because of his coaching ability.

Much intellijents was used on that article.

I think there's good reason to believe an upset is possible. The Saints are due to have a bad game. Sustaining winning streaks beyond 5 or 6 games is quite hard to do, and the Saints now have a 7 game streak (the law of averages comes into play here). We are overdue for a good game from ALL aspects of our team (offense, defense, and special teams). We match up well against the Saints, and we did sweep them last year, including a blowout here in Charlotte. If Jake has a good game, I believe we win this. That's a big if, but he finally had an outting this past Sunday where he didn't throw an INT, and Smitty finally scored via a pass. The "D" has been looking more and more effective, and the running game is jelling.

If we can avoid falling behind by a large margin early on, we can pull this off.

Archived