• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints DTs and Lance Moore are out for Sunday

rayzor

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Like I said, just bring your sad act back on Sunday night after we win. That is all I ask.

I will be here afterward, but you better be here also. Someone's gonna take some crap and take it like a man. Are you capable of that?

Titans were 10-0 and later 12-1 for a reason last year.

They are 2-10 since.

[insert generic phrase here]

I dont care what happened last year or will happen next year as long we are Superbowl Championships this year. NFL = not for long, right???

In the saints defense, Moore hasnt done much this year.

I don't think it's in the saints gameplan for any game, or the season, to have a receiver with stellar numbers. Brees spreads the passes out to so many receivers that not one alone is going to rack up big numbers, just big plays. Moore is a big play receiver. Thank God we have depth with quality receivers.

prepare for disappointment. the teams that peak early never make it.

The Saints haven't peaked yet. In fact, they have been in a slump and not playing up to their potential. I'm not talking smack or trying to sound boastful, but we have all seen them play better than they have lately.

The Saints haven't peaked yet. In fact, they have been in a slump and not playing up to their potential. I'm not talking smack or trying to sound boastful, but we have all seen them play better than they have lately.

Doesn't that mean that they have peaked and are now in decline?:confused:

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I've never tried, yet?

yeah, I left myself wide open on that one...after I posted I was waiting for replies like "with the right medication"...

I don't think it's in the saints gameplan for any game, or the season, to have a receiver with stellar numbers. Brees spreads the passes out to so many receivers that not one alone is going to rack up big numbers, just big plays. Moore is a big play receiver. Thank God we have depth with quality receivers.
yeah, it's kind of like pre-moss/welker patriots (without the rings).

Q: who is brady's (brees') favorite target?

A: the open man

moore, nor any saints receiver, needs to catch a but load of passes or have a ton of targets. all they have to do is occupy defenders. someone will get open.

with moore out there are less options. meachum has never been as good as advertised. colston is the real deal. shockey is good when he isn't hurt (give him time) as is bush (again, give him time). henderson helps a lot also but the point is, with moore out things take a slight shift in our favor. add in their DTs being gone and our defense coming together....panthers have a legit shot.

if the panthers beat the saints in new orleans...panthers could very well sweep them. wouldn't that be nice?

Archived