• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints DTs and Lance Moore are out for Sunday

rayzor

the panthers will prove that the aints are still pound cake....soft fugers.and to the guy who said there lb suck, that might have something to do with your dts which suck.the only way we lose is if fox and co. stop running the ball. even if they are down they should run the ball.

I've been saying our OLBs are terrible sinc the beginning of time.

Most of the time its the System not the LB. The Panthers have always had good LBs not because they are all talented but because they are coached well. That is one think I do like about Jon Fox's staff.

Most of the time its the System not the LB. The Panthers have always had good LBs not because they are all talented but because they are coached well. That is one think I do like about Jon Fox's staff.

Thomas Davis>Scott Shanle or JoLunn Dunbar

two things have made the saints defense solid.

1) secondary

2) saints offense

the saints score so much that (until this week) every team has to air it out....offenses are pretty predictable. they just needed to improve the DBs and you have a 7-0 record. their run defense isn't much but they honestly haven't needed it to be much. they only get run on 23 times per game but i'm sure that average went up some since they got burned by turner.

still...they rely too much on their DBs to save them and to this point it has worked. panthers shouldn't throw much....not because of the saints secondary but more because of jake. we keep feeding williams and stewart the ball and they are going to have to reallocate sources to stopping the run. they have to make the decision...run stopping or trying to watch smith.

If the Saints put you in an early hole then it will be a massacre.

Even if the Panthers do run all over the Saints then the Saints still have a shot at winning due to the offense, I mean Turner basically exploded vs. the Saints and we should have won by two touchdowns.

Right, it's the DTs fault that our OLBs have no speed, don't contain, and take sh*t angles. Would you like to talk some more out of your arse?

yeah i would.lb is about getting to the football reading run 1st than pass. having good dts keeps blockers off your lbs and allows them to roam free and get to the ball. number 1 atlanta exposed yall, your lbs were in position to make plays but just couldnt.hell i seen a lot of there blockers getting to the second level of your d as well which is great for he panthers.admit it the aints are soft as cherokee ass. so not only are those 3 things problems that can be fixed but keeping blockers off your lbs is far more important than them

yeah i would.lb is about getting to the football reading run 1st than pass. having good dts keeps blockers off your lbs and allows them to roam free and get to the ball. number 1 atlanta exposed yall, your lbs were in position to make plays but just couldnt.hell i seen a lot of there blockers getting to the second level of your d as well which is great for he panthers.admit it the aints are soft as cherokee ass. so not only are those 3 things problems that can be fixed but keeping blockers off your lbs is far more important than them

your lbs were in position to make plays but just couldnt.

This contradicts the rest of your post that the ATL blockers were getting to our LBs, LBs can't be in position if they're blocked. So which is it, dipsh*t?

Archived