• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Afternoon Games 10/11

mav1234

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Giants just scored on a fake field goal but I think it's about to get called back.

I did not expect the Giants to be playing the Cowboys this closely.  I was a pretty big believer that Dak would just run away with this game...

Just now, mav1234 said:

I did not expect the Giants to be playing the Cowboys this closely.  I was a pretty big believer that Dak would just run away with this game...

My Cowboys fan lady isn't enjoying this game as much as I am, but I'm trying very hard not to let on :)

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

It's a winless team vs a one win team whose only win was a miracle once-in-a-lifetime onside kick comeback vs the falcons, the cowboys are overhyped as always! That defense is worse than ATLs. 

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

It's a winless team vs a one win team whose only win was a miracle once-in-a-lifetime onside kick comeback vs the falcons, the cowboys are overhyped as always! That defense is worse than ATLs. 

Their defense is garbage but Dak can move the offense.  The Giants don't have an incredible defense and I expected more out of the Cowboys. 

Archived