• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl draft lottery

Beerfacedlegend

56 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Yes, and the Panthers kind of remind me of Miami last year.  Just like Miami last year, the Panthers came into the season with perception of having the least talent and rookie coaches. However, just like Miami last year, the Panthers hired a very good coach and staff. Just like Miami, the good coaching has overRHULEd the attempt at tanking.

And yet Miami and we are 8-17. We weren’t pitiful as expected and that really has been to the credit of the coaching, but there’s only so many wins you can get when there were still a lot of talent holes. The Dolphins did get 3 extra 1st rounders and 2 extra 2nds so that’s helping speed their turn around. Also, unlike us the past couple years they built up a larger rollover so they signed a bunch of guys this year. I hate to say it while I love our coaches so far, but the Dolphins trading Fitzpatrick and Tunsil appears to have them well ahead talent wise. We need another draft like this year and not like the Marty without Rhule ones and we should be in good shape.

Archived