• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

at what point do you just bench tre boston to send a message

PhillyB

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

we're not winning more than five games this year but if you want to send a message to your team about performance and culture i think now's the time of year you start firing shots.

i'd say the interior line too but i don't think you can just bench all three 

I think you do that next year in the off season and not only Boston. 

18 hours ago, KillerKat said:

I've always hated when coaches discipline or bench a player to set an example, but then still trot out "their guys" onto the field that continue to suck every Sunday.

I don't believe you bench guys to send a message.

You bench guys because they're bad.

Boston is bad.

I'm more worried at this point that they think benching Boston will somehow send a bad message because they consider him a leader.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't believe you bench guys to send a message.

You bench guys because they're bad.

Boston is bad.

I'm more worried at this point that they think benching Boston will somehow send a bad message because they consider him a leader.

What sucks is Boston played on the 2015 Superbowl team and I bet he talks to the young guys and sounds like a leader to them. It is just a big disappointment with how bad he's playing.

Just now, hepcat said:

What sucks is Boston played on the 2015 Superbowl team and I bet he talks to the young guys and sounds like a leader to them. It is just a big disappointment with how bad he's playing.

Very believable.

I was kind of hoping we'd get away from starting less effective guys who try hard and set a good example when we moved on from Rivera.

Archived