• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox = Tressel

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I see you guys hammering Jake, Smith, Peppers...etc. Bottom line is you have a coach that coaches EXACTLY like that coach at Ohio St. Fox coaches 'not to lose'. The moment he starts coaching to win, you will explode.

That's all I have to say about that....

I see you guys hammering Jake, Smith, Peppers...etc. Bottom line is you have a coach that coaches EXACTLY like that coach at Ohio St. Fox coaches 'not to lose'. The moment he starts coaching to win, you will explode.

:iagree:

Couldn't agree mor with this comparison...so true!

However, lack of execution (drops by Smith and Jarrett on potentially big plays to name a few), settling for FGs (unsuccessful drives into the red zone after the Gamble INT in the 2nd quarter and again after the 10 minute drive in the 3rd), along with some questionable playcalling down the stretch was our undoing yesterday. We score TDs on those two drives and the outcome is different IMO.

That fumble by 34 is what killed us, not coaching!

We wouldn't have been in that position if the offense scored on those two drives - the Gamble INT in the 2nd and clock-eating drive after the Saints scored in the 3rd were momentum changes that we should have capitalized on. We score 6 on each of those drives, instead of settling for FGs, and the outcome of the game would've been much different.

That fumble by 34 is what killed us, not coaching!

Bullshit "play not to lose" calling is what killed us.

We started sitting on our lead in the second quarter, which is f**king gutless and pathetic. Stupid, too, considering who we were playing.

I mean, who could've POSSIBLY imagined the Saints could score 20+ in one half of football. Unpossible!

Agreed.

We're calling plays to hide Jake and you just can't do that.

I could give two sh*ts about your opinion.

Damn Saints have one good half of a season and you morons are football gods all of a sudden? Screw off.

Damn Saints have one good half of a season and you morons are football gods all of a sudden? Screw off.

nice job attacking someone for saying something that is 100% true.

and unless there is a hidden message that says that the saints are 19-0, he wasn't even saying the saints are "gods" (unless you're refering to the username)

honestly

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

expect nothing less from you my man...

Bullshit "play not to lose" calling is what killed us.

We started sitting on our lead in the second quarter, which is f**king gutless and pathetic. Stupid, too, considering who we were playing.

I mean, who could've POSSIBLY imagined the Saints could score 20+ in one half of football. Unpossible!

you mean in a quarter. Saints have put up 21 pts in one quarter many times. DC should have known that

Archived