• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis Torn ACL

hdevonxz

Here's my immediate optimist reaction: Anderson or Connor fills in for Davis for the rest of the season, turns into a total stud, and we can trade him for a 2nd rounder at the end of the season.

I'd rather see one of these guys become a stud, we keep davis, and release Johnson or diggs and free up some cap space.

I feel really bad for TD... Hope we get him signed long-term and him and Beason are back tearing it up next year. This is definitely going to hurt our defense.

I really hope Anderson is given the starting spot now. And if not, I wouldn't mind seeing Connor either. I DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WANT TO SEE JOHNSON IN THERE.

I'd like to see what Anderson can do in extended PT and I think Connor could preoduce fairly well if given the chance, but Johnson has nothing to offer.

I feel really bad for TD... Hope we get him signed long-term and him and Beason are back tearing it up next year. This is definitely going to hurt our defense.

I really hope Anderson is given the starting spot now. And if not, I wouldn't mind seeing Connor either. I DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WANT TO SEE JOHNSON IN THERE.

I'd like to see what Anderson can do in extended PT and I think Connor could preoduce fairly well if given the chance, but Johnson has nothing to offer.

I'd love to see Anderson and Conner in. Diggs just doesn't fit this scheme he's way to slow. he has what, 50 less tackles than beason and davis.

I'd rather see one of these guys become a stud, we keep davis, and release Johnson or diggs and free up some cap space.

So you'd rather keep a stud 2nd stringer when we could trade him for a 2nd round pick and still have a pro-bowl caliber starter at that position, and release the starter and/or the 2nd stringer at a different position?

:confused:

So you'd rather keep a stud 2nd stringer when we could trade him for a 2nd round pick and still have a pro-bowl caliber starter at that position, and release the starter and/or the 2nd stringer at a different position?

:confused:

I thought you were talking about trading Davis. my mistake.

Archived